Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

summoning

[email protected]

im new i know next to nothing about satanism but its been an attraction to me for a long time, knowledge is my main goal, and also attaining at the very least a semblance of the inttellectual abilty and promise it held for me ( FUCK the goverment NO adult should have any right to pump kids with drugs in order for their bloody selfish reasons) i need help in summoning i have no money is there any way that it can be done without candles and whatnot my life is slipping i have no reason to keep me here. before i make my final descion i seek this avenue not as a last resort but i have this feeling that this is GOOD and RIGHT, this frustration over the human condition over aimless wandering with no definitive anwers... i understand the need for spirituality it offers answers and in the answers there is direction. once we know beggining we may correctly ponder our end and find meaning in it. i need a demon who is suitiable to contact as i do not wish to bother a high level being with queastions theyve heard a thousand times from someone who has no idea what their doing... to sum it all up what do i do to begin contact within my means, if possible .. this sounds weird a refferal would be nice im nervous

Welcome!
just read and study the information on the Jos website!
and you don't NEED money to start with this if you don't have any!
There are NO limitations in Satanism!
What you need first of all is your selff!
All the power you may learn to work with come's from within you, But you must practice if you want so!
And above all you must realy want to follow this way and not be a pussy and flee half way becouse it become dificult!
If you practice, each day build upon another!
And whats that shit about life slipping away?
suicide is NOT very Satanic! Don't let your problems get you down!
Fight en Be Strong!
My life sucks now also and have difficulties to controll it properly at the moment but I Don't giff up, Life is hard sometimes but I see it like this, the problems that are there are there to make you stronger and not weaker but you must allow it! and be willing to fight! So don't do any stupit things like suicide and grap your self together and start fighting for that life of yours! It's in your hands what happened with your life for the good or the bad!

Greetings
Robert.

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "haki345@..." <lawson1992@... wrote:

im new i know next to nothing about satanism but its been an attraction to me for a long time, knowledge is my main goal, and also attaining at the very least a semblance of the inttellectual abilty and promise it held for me ( FUCK the goverment NO adult should have any right to pump kids with drugs in order for their bloody selfish reasons) i need help in summoning i have no money is there any way that it can be done without candles and whatnot my life is slipping i have no reason to keep me here. before i make my final descion i seek this avenue not as a last resort but i have this feeling that this is GOOD and RIGHT, this frustration over the human condition over aimless wandering with no definitive anwers... i understand the need for spirituality it offers answers and in the answers there is direction. once we know beggining we may correctly ponder our end and find meaning in it. i need a demon who is suitiable to contact as i do not wish to bother a high level being with queastions theyve heard a thousand times from someone who has no idea what their doing... to sum it all up what do i do to begin contact within my means, if possible .. this sounds weird a refferal would be nice im nervous

If knowledge is your main goal, how come you're asking for money (in an indirect way) in your first post? Are you even dedicated?And if you are, did you do the dedication while expecting nothing? Its better not to summon a God if you're not dedicated or at least having some experience in spirituality. Learn to do such things using magick, and also start power meditations. Also learn to take care of your life on your own, I'm pretty sure you can do something instead of whining and feeling the need to depend on others. That's not the Satanic way, you know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "haki345@..." <lawson1992@... wrote:

I'm still new but I've read a lot of things on different sites about summoning, however I've had no luck can anyone give me some guidance on this issues thanks

Since your still new, your clairaudiance and clairvoyance may not be opened enough and you can't sense the Demon/ess you are trying to summon, so I suggest you open them along with the chakras. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html Also don't trust any site besides Joy of Satan and the links it provides and links that Brothers and Sisters post on here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "quebdomn" <quebdomn@... wrote:

I'm still new but I've read a lot of things on different sites about summoning, however I've had no luck can anyone give me some guidance on this issues thanks

Tyvm for the answers and information given to me it's very helpful I look forward to learning more 
Hail satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 30, 2013, at 11:28 AM, "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:
  Since your still new, your clairaudiance and clairvoyance may not be opened enough and you can't sense the Demon/ess you are trying to summon, so I suggest you open them along with the chakras. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html Also don't trust any site besides Joy of Satan and the links it provides and links that Brothers and Sisters post on here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "quebdomn" <quebdomn@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back