Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning Lord Seth

Touka

Today I tried summoning Lord Seth, it was something I planned for a while, but I couldn't find the right time. I know I didn't do everything perfect, but I tried my best for now. I posted a thread some time ago saying I received a sign from Him after doing His Power Ritual. At that time I hadn't been reading the post from Lady Lydia about the Yes/No method and when I found out about this I was sure all that experience was real. I've been doing Lord Set's ritual for a couple of time since then, but I didn't experience it again unfortunately. Lately, I bought a board with Yes and No answers and a pendulum. I practiced several times with simple questions to see if I can receive the same answers. In time, I decided to ask who is my GD and I started naming the Gods whom I feel attracted to. There were all No answers till I named Lord Seth. Mostly, that was the reason I wanted to summon Him, besides some issues I wanted to ask His help for. At first, during the summoning, nothing happened, I stayed focused on His Sigil for a while then I just closed my eyes and relax even more. And then there was it, the energy in my upper chest and my throat Chakra. It lasted for a while and it felt powerful. I could also say, during the ritual, the flame kept moving strangely and I also took this for a sign. Unfortunately, I'm not advanced enough to hear or see Him and I also was kind of anxious. I just want to say that I feel so grateful for Lord Set to be my GD and it was something that I did not consider before. I thank Him every day for this and I hope that I can be worthy of it some day. I'm posting this because how many SS want a sign from the Gods or do not know who their GD is. I've been a SS for a few years and there were periods when I didn't meditate at all, which I'm ashamed for now, but this time I tried my best not to give up whatever happens. I thing the key is to keep trying, keep advancing, sometimes it might be hard, sometimes you might not have the time for it, but do not give up just because you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel for now. Most of the time, I received some signs right when I didn't expecteded it at all. The point for this is that I think trying too hard to see signs from the Gods is the real thing that keeps you from experiencing it. The Gods are always there for was, whether we can interpret their answer or not. Patience, meditations and Rituals are the key for everything. Overthinking disturbs your energies and focus so even if The Gods answer you, you can't see it. Lastly I want to thank Lady Lydia, I always saw her as a great help through Her posts and advices. I feel nothing but respect for her and HP Cobra. I wish only the best for all of you! Hail Father Satan! Hail Lord Set!

Today I tried summoning Lord Seth, it was something I planned for a while, but I couldn't find the right time. I know I didn't do everything perfect, but I tried my best for now. I posted a thread some time ago saying I received a sign from Him after doing His Power Ritual. At that time I hadn't been reading the post from Lady Lydia about the Yes/No method and when I found out about this I was sure all that experience was real. I've been doing Lord Set's ritual for a couple of time since then, but I didn't experience it again unfortunately. Lately, I bought a board with Yes and No answers and a pendulum. I practiced several times with simple questions to see if I can receive the same answers. In time, I decided to ask who is my GD and I started naming the Gods whom I feel attracted to. There were all No answers till I named Lord Seth. Mostly, that was the reason I wanted to summon Him, besides some issues I wanted to ask His help for. At first, during the summoning, nothing happened, I stayed focused on His Sigil for a while then I just closed my eyes and relax even more. And then there was it, the energy in my upper chest and my throat Chakra. It lasted for a while and it felt powerful. I could also say, during the ritual, the flame kept moving strangely and I also took this for a sign. Unfortunately, I'm not advanced enough to hear or see Him and I also was kind of anxious. I just want to say that I feel so grateful for Lord Set to be my GD and it was something that I did not consider before. I thank Him every day for this and I hope that I can be worthy of it some day. I'm posting this because how many SS want a sign from the Gods or do not know who their GD is. I've been a SS for a few years and there were periods when I didn't meditate at all, which I'm ashamed for now, but this time I tried my best not to give up whatever happens. I thing the key is to keep trying, keep advancing, sometimes it might be hard, sometimes you might not have the time for it, but do not give up just because you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel for now. Most of the time, I received some signs right when I didn't expecteded it at all. The point for this is that I think trying too hard to see signs from the Gods is the real thing that keeps you from experiencing it. The Gods are always there for was, whether we can interpret their answer or not. Patience, meditations and Rituals are the key for everything. Overthinking disturbs your energies and focus so even if The Gods answer you, you can't see it. Lastly I want to thank Lady Lydia, I always saw her as a great help through Her posts and advices. I feel nothing but respect for her and HP Cobra. I wish only the best for all of you! Hail Father Satan! Hail Lord Set!
If Set is your Guardian, than you are very fortunate, because He is so kind and caring. I love Him dearly :)

What you wrote is correct, it does take time, and patience is needed. When I first began thinking Set was my GD I had many doubts because I couldn't hear or see astrally either, but I kept meditating on His sigil and trying to talk to Him, and in time, it became more clear that He was there for me.

If Set is your Guardian, than you are very fortunate, because He is so kind and caring. I love Him dearly :)

What you wrote is correct, it does take time, and patience is needed. When I first began thinking Set was my GD I had many doubts because I couldn't hear or see astrally either, but I kept meditating on His sigil and trying to talk to Him, and in time, it became more clear that He was there for me.
Indeed, I am very fortunate if He is my GD, which I believe to be true. I've been feeling an attraction to Lord Set for a long time, since I was a teenager being passionate about mythologies. I thought about it sometimes, but never considered it cause I believed it was too much of an honor to me for Him to be my GD. I hope I'm not wrong, but either way I'm going to keep working with Him and meditate. Thank you for answering, I know He was your GD too and that just make me feel even more grateful!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back