Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning Demons: Question

[email protected]

I am new to all of this. I was wondering if you have to have candles and that kind of stuff to contact a demon. I have no way of obtaining anything like that.

Do your best to obtain them. If you cannot, and absolutely must summon a demon, have their sigil available, as that will have to do. They despise laziness, not inability when you cannot control it Also try not to summon for social calls. There are multiple ways to contact a demon, some easier to them.

First of all , what is your motivation to summoning one of our god's?Are you alredy dedicated?
If you are new, start by studying JOS and empower yourself.Summoning a god is not something to take lightly, or to do just for try and see what happens.

If you're new to all this, then you're not ready to summon a Demon.  The Demon may decide to teach you a lesson on proper communication etiquette.  But, that is the least of your worries.  You better stick to studying the website.  Trust me on this.  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back