Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning demon

hello ...
I have one experience when I was a beginner I wanted to dedicate magic 
so I am summoning goddess Hecate and indeed they were physical
evidence of presence moving objects in the room real answers and so forth
and when compared summoning demon-gods hell nothing special happened
only a little flame of the candle has increased and I felt different 
and nothing else....I have already opened chakras 3.eye, astralis vision and hearing
then I tried it again and nothing happened only later in my thoughts, I heard the insults on my person
that he would pull me off the skin to kill me and on the following day I also experienced bad things 
 someone has similar experience ?

It's probably enemy entities that are trying to scare you away from Satan. I haven't experienced what you have, but did you do the summoning as done on the JoS site?
Demons, the Gods of Hell

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
That's the way to summon Demons and Demonesses, is through Satan.
Hail Satan!
On Sunday, July 15, 2018, 6:42:47 p.m. EDT, Michaela Netron mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

hello ...
and nothing else....I have already opened chakras 3.eye, astralis vision and hearing
then I tried it again and nothing happened only later in my thoughts, I heard the insults on my person
that he would pull me off the skin to kill me and on the following day I also experienced bad things 

Hello...
yes as it is written there
On Friday, July 20, 2018, 10:20:00 PM GMT+2, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

It's probably enemy entities that are trying to scare you away from Satan. I haven't experienced what you have, but did you do the summoning as done on the JoS site?
Demons, the Gods of Hell

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
That's the way to summon Demons and Demonesses, is through Satan.
Hail Satan!
On Sunday, July 15, 2018, 6:42:47 p.m. EDT, Michaela Netron mikala.netron@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

hello ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back