Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning Demon. What incense do I use?

kat6661990

Ok, so I'm thinking of summoning Dantalian, but I'm a bit confused about a few things. I want to make sure I get this right. By the way, all the this information was taken off the JOS site. Ok, so it says his planet is Mars/Pluto so I've looked at the different types of incense for Mars. The element for Mars is fire but Dantalians element is water. I'm also thinking that for the type of ritual I'm performing that maybe incense from the Venus group would be more suited for what I want the outcome to be. Because it's more to do with love. So what incense should I use? Also, when I look at the candle colours linked to the planets, is that important too? Or is it enough that I can use just a purple candle? It would be awesome if someone could clear this up for me, I just don't want to stuff up. Sorry if I don't make much sense. This is as best as I can explain it. Thanks everyone.

Hail Satan

have you tr[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 12:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Summoning Demon. What incense do I use?

Ok, so I'm thinking of summoning Dantalian, but I'm a bit confused about a few things. I want to make sure I get this right. By the way, all the this information was taken off the JOS site. Ok, so it says his planet is Mars/Pluto so I've looked at the different types of incense for Mars. The element for Mars is fire but Dantalians element is water. I'm also thinking that for the type of ritual I'm performing that maybe incense from the Venus group would be more suited for what I want the outcome to be. Because it's more to do with love. So what incense should I use? Also, when I look at the candle colours linked to the planets, is that important too? Or is it enough that I can use just a purple candle? It would be awesome if someone could clear this up for me, I just don't want to stuff up. Sorry if I don't make much sense. This is as best as I can explain it. Thanks everyone.

Hail Satan

Yes, I do know that I don't need any of it. But if that's what the site says, it obviously helps in some way. And I am able to get my hands on all these items easily, so I may as well get them if I'm able to. So are you saying that I should use two types of incense together? I have looked at the colour candle I need, and it's purple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

have you tried seeing what the demons color is and use that as a candle color as for the incense i try more for the demon element and your outcome that you want. plus you do know you dont really need any of this though right

Hail Satan

just use an incence that corrisponds with ur needs
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Summoning Demon. What incense do I use?

have you tr[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

That ra[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 8:56 AM

have you tr[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

no [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Summoning Demon. What incense do I use?

Yes, I do know that I don't need any of it. But if that's what the site says, it obviously helps in some way. And I am able to get my hands on all these items easily, so I may as well get them if I'm able to. So are you saying that I should use two types of incense together? I have looked at the colour candle I need, and it's purple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

have you tried seeing what the demons color is and use that as a candle color as for the incense i try more for the demon element and your outcome that you want. plus you do know you dont really need any of this though right

Hail Satan

Oh, I get what you mean now. I feel rather stupid now. Thanks for clearing that up. 

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
  no if you can find out like what planet or element your demon is look at those incense then go through the list of incense that is suited for your need if you find the same one on both list use that one if you cant than just use one suited for what your intent is.<var></var>

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

Well, I guess I don't need it. I just feel that it would help. I personally like using incense and use it regularly for the sole purpose that,well, I like it. If I couldn't get my hands on some, I really wouldn't be too stressed though. I'd much rather be smelling that over all the other smells in this house while I'm trying to do my ritual. 
On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Christopher Palmiter <c.palmiter@... wrote:
  That raise a question do you need incence to summon a Demon. I live in a house that won't allow incence PERIOD! please answer this question asap.   May the Crowns watch over you! Hail Enki!<var></var>
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

have you tried seeing what the demons color is and use that as a candle color as for the incense i try more for the demon element and your outcome that you want. plus you do know you dont really need any of this though right<var></var>

Hail Satan

you dont need anyth[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:13 PM

That ra[/IMG]</var>

have you tr[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

not your fault [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Summoning Demon. What incense do I use?

Oh, I get what you mean now. I feel rather stupid now. Thanks for clearing that up. 

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
  no if you can find out like what planet or element your demon is look at those incense then go through the list of incense that is suited for your need if you find the same one on both list use that one if you cant than just use one suited for what your intent is.<var></var>

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back