Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning an Incubus?

[email protected]

I'm not sure why, but I've become obsessed with wanting to sleep with an incubus. I'm really impatient, though. I've been patient with the ritual on the website, but nothing happened. I've even done other rituals to summon one, but to no avail. I really want one now - lol. My bratty and impatient side is coming out now! But seriously, how can I get one to come to me as quickly as possible? Because I do feel that after what I've done so far, something is around me.. but that could just be my head wanting to think that there is something.

Sorry for the annoying request, but I've been dying to do this forever!

well in order to experience the full experience of a incubus ;) is too be psychically open! i know when we ar new we are all dying to hav a great nite with them lol but you really must b psychically open. so empower yourself with power meditation for a bit. i know it can be a pain to wait but patienc is a virtue sister. :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 09, 2011 3:34:12 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Summoning an Incubus?

I'm not sure why, but I've become obsessed with wanting to sleep with an incubus. I'm really impatient, though. I've been patient with the ritual on the website, but nothing happened. I've even done other rituals to summon one, but to no avail. I really want one now - lol. My bratty and impatient side is coming out now! But seriously, how can I get one to come to me as quickly as possible? Because I do feel that after what I've done so far, something is around me.. but that could just be my head wanting to think that there is something.

Ok so first, you did the ritual.
But after you just waited or you tried to fantatize almost every nights?
When you fantatize and even masturbate by doing so,(as explained on the jos site) you open your psychics channels with your succubus. And when you are having an orgarsm, your succubus/incubus is having one too.

I suggest your read again the chapter on incubus succubus on the jos site since it's all explained.
If you dont work for it, there is no reason (if you are not psychic open) that you feel your incubus.

I myself asked for Satan for a love/sexual/monogamus relation with a succubus about 1 month ago.
Almost every nights i visualised myself having sex with my succubus then masturbate so my succubus could have an orgasm as well as me. And some were really but really awesome, when you are reaching your climax just visualize the orgasmic energy passing in your succubus chakras then yours, and finish by the explosion :p.

She manifested twice, the two times, nothings really happened but i think it was jsut a sign to encourage me, to be patient, to not give up until i will be fully opened(i started the 6months hell's army program im at the 12th day now).

I dont know for other people but when my succubus get really closes to me there is like supec sonic waves of energy going through my body, like i hear a big whistle every 1 second with the very big feeling of energy. But this is only happening when she is around but not there ''physycally''(i mean she is not touching me or i dont feel her body.

Anwyay, work to open your psychics channels and be patient while doing this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

well in order to experience the full experience of a incubus ;) is too be psychically open! i know when we ar new we are all dying to hav a great nite with them lol but you really must b psychically open. so empower yourself with power meditation for a bit. i know it can be a pain to wait but patienc is a virtue sister. :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 09, 2011 3:34:12 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Summoning an Incubus?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back