Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning amdusias!? Anyone every have before...Please answer

[email protected]

So i really was thinking for awhile about summoning him for help on my music video an the symbolism i was gonna put it it an my music lyrics...If i would pray to him would he hear me? At all.An i would love to have a personal relationship with him i just dont want it to seem like im summoning him for use feel bad :(

Just ask him if he wants something in return you know if he is willing to help you. I too have been felt bad for a God i am interested in but i just do not want to bother them for nothing. I know how it feels. But yeah ask if he wants something in return. Just giving my advice.

Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 9:43 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Summoning amdusias!? Anyone every have before...Please answer

So i really was thinking for awhile about summoning him for help on my music video an the symbolism i was gonna put it it an my music lyrics...If i would pray to him would he hear me? At all.An i would love to have a personal relationship with him i just dont want it to seem like im summoning him for use feel bad :(

THANK YOUU! FINALLY AN ANSWER LOL! But seriously i will offer him in return to oppse these jews an chritianity through my music an make fun the living fun out of jesus gosh how i hate this lie so should i just pray! to him.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Summoning amdusias!? Anyone every have before...Please answer

Just ask him if he wants something in return you know if he is willing to help you. I too have been felt bad for a God i am interested in but i just do not want to bother them for nothing. I know how it feels. But yeah ask if he wants something in return. Just giving my advice.

Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 9:43 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Summoning amdusias!? Anyone every have before...Please answer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back