Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning a Demon regarding homosexual love

growr_n_showr2

Please forgive me if this sounds naive. I have read the Gods A-Z on the JoS website. I am looking for a Demon who can help me in matters of homosexual rather than heterosexual love. I have read that there are Demons who deal in matters of love but they always say, between a man and a woman. I do not want to offend a Demon if I try to talk about homosexual love. Could someone please advise me?Hail Satan. 

Hey won't be offended if you ask them to help you with finding a homosexual relationship. Satan and all Demons accept homosexuality. You can also try a love spell.

I'd recommend you to do a magickal working instead of trying to summon a God. It's always better to develop and use your own powers in Spiritual Satanism and not depend on external beings. Satan and the Gods actually want us to develop and use our own powers. The description of the Gods' abilities refers mostly to the working associated with their sigil and the spiritual powers you can unlock with it. It's part-allegory. Of course they can do many more than those things, do you think they are that limited??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back