Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suggestions on how to offset karma pushback?

RamronDoree

I am busy with a spiritual square with the intention of healing a debilitated house/planet/sign.

I'm 2 weeks in and I'm beginning to feel the effects. The vibrations and affirmation goes well enough, and in a lot of ways I feel healthier, but I'm starting to feel a kind of fatigue in the affiliated chakra. Truthfully, it feels like a detox or withdrawal, because I feel like my chakra is clutching at the unhealthy habits and addictions it picked up from negative karma and debilitated aspects of my natal chart.

Is there any way to ease the struggle? Perhaps a rune to calm the affiliated chakra, or reinvigorate it?

PrometheusRex said:
I am busy with a spiritual square with the intention of healing a debilitated house/planet/sign.

I'm 2 weeks in and I'm beginning to feel the effects. The vibrations and affirmation goes well enough, and in a lot of ways I feel healthier, but I'm starting to feel a kind of fatigue in the affiliated chakra. Truthfully, it feels like a detox or withdrawal, because I feel like my chakra is clutching at the unhealthy habits and addictions it picked up from negative karma and debilitated aspects of my natal chart.

Is there any way to ease the struggle? Perhaps a rune to calm the affiliated chakra, or reinvigorate it?
Munka Working For Negative Karma by Luis
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back