Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Succubus

[email protected]

I have a question...

I performed a ritual to Father Satan, asking for a succubus.

i used incense, dressed in black, however i don't own a bell so i didn't use one. Im also under the drinking age, therefore couldn't drink from a chalice. I burned the paper. And completed the rest of the ritual...

However i tried my very best to relax, and open up. I succeeded in relaxing, clearing thoughts and the like, and sustained that for about 25-30 minutes. My succubus unfortunately didn't come it seems...

Am i doing something wrong? I know that i didn't have all the materials, but i couldn't get a hold of them.

What am i to do?

<td val[/IMG]Never assume.  I would say she did.  You just need to open up your chakras more for sight and sound and feel so as to register her presence.  Keep up with the spiritual exercises, and remember this secret:  Consistency is key with all things spiritual.   Thoth

--- On Tue, 3/1/11, bored4ever363@... <bored4ever363@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Succubus
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 1:59 PM

I have a question...

i used incense, dressed in black, however i don't own a bell so i didn't use one. Im also under the drinking age, therefore couldn't drink from a chalice. I burned the paper. And completed the rest of the ritual...

However i tried my very best to relax, and open up. I succeeded in relaxing, clearing thoughts and the like, and sustained that for about 25-30 minutes. My succubus unfortunately didn't come it seems...

Am i doing something wrong? I know that i didn't have all the materials, but i couldn't get a hold of them.

What am i to do?
[/TD]

First of all, you don't *need* all the ritual tools. Many people have success with none at all. So don't feel that you failed because you didn't have them. (Oh, and for the chalice, it doesn't have to be alcohol, I'm of drinking age and I use juice since I don't drink.)

Second, it usually takes a few tries. Also, a lot of people find it's easier to start your relationship in your astral temple, and once you're more open astrally it will begin to manifest in the physical realm.

And you don't just... "clear your thoughts"... you have to work at it, like it says in the page about it. I don't need to get into detail here, but you have to really imagine it happening, try to see her, feel her, touch her, with your mind, and it will in time begin to happen in the physical realm.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bored4ever363@... wrote:

I have a question...

What am i to do?

I was with a succubus for awhile.. she waited for me to open my mind.. then when i was more open she started wiggling my toes and feet one day.. then well bouncy bouncy.. She might make herself known right away or gradually.. atleast i know for myself it would be seen more gradual.. I remember she would come and suck my coc behind the counter at work lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

First of all, you don't *need* all the ritual tools. Many people have success with none at all. So don't feel that you failed because you didn't have them. (Oh, and for the chalice, it doesn't have to be alcohol, I'm of drinking age and I use juice since I don't drink.)

Second, it usually takes a few tries. Also, a lot of people find it's easier to start your relationship in your astral temple, and once you're more open astrally it will begin to manifest in the physical realm.

And you don't just... "clear your thoughts"... you have to work at it, like it says in the page about it. I don't need to get into detail here, but you have to really imagine it happening, try to see her, feel her, touch her, with your mind, and it will in time begin to happen in the physical realm.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bored4ever363@ wrote:

I have a question...

What am i to do?

wow
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:55:39 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Succubus

I was with a succubus for awhile.. she waited for me to open my mind.. then when i was more open she started wiggling my toes and feet one day.. then well bouncy bouncy.. She might make herself known right away or gradually.. atleast i know for myself it would be seen more gradual.. I remember she would come and suck my coc behind the counter at work lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

And you don't just... "clear your thoughts"... you have to work at it, like it says

Thankyou,

so il open up my chakras, work on daily meditations, then try meeting her in my astral temple, then try my very best to imagine that shes there. Try to see, and feel her.

Thankyou

Hail Satan!

coca cola also ok,just dunno if used plain water?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

wow
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:55:39 am
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Succubus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

And you don't just... "clear your thoughts"... you have to work at it, like it says

Hello I was looking over the joy of satan website but did not find anything directly relating to the summoning of a succubus and would love to have instruction but just as a shot in the dark in the instruction panel for summoning is the cerimony the same and do i say succubus instead of a actual name???

I did a search here in the group on "Succubus" and in one of the posts someone wrote that he tried to summon a Succubus and Satan left him a sign that it wasn't for him, therefore Succubus/Incubus is not for everyone. I thought it is bullshit but maybe I am wrong?
What's your opinion on this, and is this kind of relationship compatible for everyone?

Hail Satan!

My advice is to keep empowering so you can become more aware, spiritually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bored4ever363@... wrote:

I have a question...

What am i to do?

I recently did the standard ritual to Father Satan requesting a demon lover/succubus(whichever is politically correct).
i am aware that in order to see the demon i need to have all my chakras open and able to feel energy properly.
On the JoS website it states that to open up and make contact with you succubus, you can fantasize about her and after a number of fantasies, they become more vivid.
my questions were, how long do you need to fantasize at a time? Perhaps considered a stupid question, but say i fantasize about my demon lover for 10 minutes each night, will it be enough?
my second question was how does Father Satan decide which demon he should send for us? Can there actually be a demon with the exact characteristics of which were stated in the standard ritual?

Please advice
HAIL SATAN!!!

Its not just about having your chakras open and feeling energy.That is only the beginning.What you really need to work on is your pineal gland and you astral points.Here is the links to help you.  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.htmlHail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 6:31 AM

I recently did the standard ritual to Father Satan requesting a demon lover/succubus(whichever is politically correct).
i am aware that in order to see the demon i need to have all my chakras open and able to feel energy properly.
On the JoS website it states that to open up and make contact with you succubus, you can fantasize about her and after a number of fantasies, they become more vivid.
my questions were, how long do you need to fantasize at a time? Perhaps considered a stupid question, but say i fantasize about my demon lover for 10 minutes each night, will it be enough?
my second question was how does Father Satan decide which demon he should send for us? Can there actually be a demon with the exact characteristics of which were stated in the standard ritual?

Please advice
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saumeelsondur" wrote:

Please advice
HAIL SATAN!!!
You are able to fantasize about the Demon/Demoness for as long as you want, but remember that their spiritual energy is stronger than yours ( the first time ), so you'll get a sunburn or something like that. So don't overdo it.

HAIL SATAN!

My name is Sage Hoover I want to have a Succubus to be my lover have tried with regular women failed my whole life so I'm here to ask if any of you have experiences with them I'm not new to this group I have read all the messages that you have been posting for months I just finally decided to ask a question

Does me and my husband can ask father satan for a Succubus for both of us to share, very open with no obligations. I was reading in the Jos website, but it doesnt say anything for marriages. 

Yes you can. But nothing comes free in Spiritual Satanism. Some people I have talked to have worked hard in spiritual warfare to gain their incubus/succubus. It took a while. But it's worth it.Also, succubi and incubi are Gods. They have feelings and are not sex machines. It's not just about sex with them, but an actual relationship that happens to have sex too.

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 6:23:15 AM, "angelinay0403@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Does me and my husband can ask father satan for a Succubus for both of us to share, very open with no obligations. I was reading in the Jos website, but it doesnt say anything for marriages. 

Why are you being disinformative? In 3+ years of being a member on the egroups there were quite a few newbies who reported being successful with succubus/incubus summoning, even though it is obvious they couldn't have done much or anything major spiritual warfare wise.

Serious? Do you know them and know what they even did for Satan in past lifes? Do you know if they were already married with their Demon lovers in a past life?We are talking for experience here, me and Magus had to work or asses off to be worth of our Demon lovers, and some people also have to mature about love and also fix bad habits. Having a Demon lover is of the greatest honors for us, so it is not to be taken lightly. This is a 2 way road.

I don't know, which is why i don't assume that they were married in a past life or were some super high rink SS or whatever. What i do know is that new people reported being successful in summoning. Which is what i base my statement upon. I'm not going to assume who they were in the past and neither should you.  ''What if'' doesn't interest me. Different people, different experiences.

I'm not being disinformative, I am speaking from experience. I asked for an Incubus as a newbie, 3 times. I did 3 rituals and it's only in the April 2014, long after my third ritual that my Incubus finally made contact with me, even coming to visit me and help me out, and let me know that he is in my life.He came to me when *HE* chose to.
Some time before April 2014 (I don't remember) after the third ritual, an enemy Nordic came, pretending to be my Demon lover. I caught on after a bit and he left. I felt his disgust for me. He didn't want to touch me or be near me. That's how I figured it out.This is how much these beings hate humanity. 
Also, when I was new, I had a lot of experience with Greys, pretending to be Demons and letting you assume that they were Gods, but never actually saying it or swearing in the name of Satan that they were of Him.
Regarding Demon Lovers: for someone worth having and being with for the rest of your life, it's worth working for. 
On Thursday, May 15, 2014 7:12:22 AM, "truth.seeker1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Why are you being disinformative? In 3+ years of being a member on the egroups there were quite a few newbies who reported being successful with succubus/incubus summoning, even though it is obvious they couldn't have done much or anything major spiritual warfare wise.

Hey I am new...like 6 or so days in to satanism and have done the detection ritual to father Satan. I was wondering about how long before I can ask for a succubus and if I pick or dose Satan or the succubus choose? Or if it would even be right for me. I figure it will take some time seeing as how I am having trouble on where to start with power meditation and it only being 6 days and have had no contact with father Satan. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Hail Satan!

Well I've been gone for about 9months now, I left joyofSatan completely to study other sectors of Satanism open minded, I've attained much knowledge, yet I met a lot of enemies. It feels good to be back. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "egon88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 15 May 2014 07:25:17 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Succubus
  Serious? Do you know them and know what they even did for Satan in past lifes? Do you know if they were already married with their Demon lovers in a past life?We are talking for experience here, me and Magus had to work or asses off to be worth of our Demon lovers, and some people also have to mature about love and also fix bad habits. Having a Demon lover is of the greatest honors for us, so it is not to be taken lightly. This is a 2 way road.

Odd. I've had a different experience. This female...poser was all about stealing energy from me. She was like a nurse, tying someone down and draining their blood.. I have since, and this was a day or so ago, performed a banishing ritual. I think I cleared her out, and all those draining tubes..I will not post my doubts here. Maybe because I was..less empowered, I was a buffet? Eh. I might be overthinking it. Might...

Relax, people. Not ALL succubi/incubi require a lot out of their human lovers. Mine wants me to do stuff, but she has accepted me already.Everyone is different; they are as varied as humans are.

From what I can say, it helps to be spiritually open and aware. Make sure you keep with your meditations, especially in regards to your psychic centers. Upper Chakras, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, etc.   Also keep in mind that Succubi aren't exactly analagous to a bag of chips that pops out of a vending machine. They are real people, with real lives. Feelings and emotions. I've witnessed very negative consequences from showing any sort of blasphemy towards them and what they care for. KNOW what you are getting into before getting together with one. They really are individuals with knowledge and power far beyond that of an ordinary human, and you had better be aware of that fact. Not to mention how long they may have been around for. So show some respect!
Master Yoda, you sound like a scummy piece of shit who never deserved a Succubus in the first place. Speaking of them in the manner that you do is so horribly degrading that I wish you nothing but the worst of luck with women and your sex life from here on out.   Hail the Gods of Hell

There is no problem, since both you and your husband are serious for Father Satan and are sincere in asking for this relationship with open hearts, and also you both are going to treat her with the highest love, caring and respect, what she deserves. Demon lovers give their all.

When going the succubus/incubus ritual do you have to do it everynight for the first few times like contacting other demons or do you just do it once? Also must you specify the demons name?

You ask it once for Father Satan.
You haven't to specify any name, how you are supposed to know the name of your future Demon lover before he/she come to tell it him/herself?

Sucking energy, any kind of cruelty is not a Demon, its smth more like grey or smth like that. Demonic presence is he most precious most pleasant thing in the world, your kundalini goes up and around your spine, you feel warm comforting love and sweet feelings, you smell his/her emotions of humanity and understanding, you feel his/her beauty and tender.<3
As for hard work and loyalty... there is such thing as justice. If your ready to die for Satan, if you don't count your forces to fight for him - so you love him, if you love so much you are ready to cover with your own body from danger the Demon he gave you, if you understand, compassion and simpathize this Precious Life Being as your own sick frail body and more, if you feel the Demon's pain as your own - inside your own soul and body, and if you tremble to hurt him/her during too passionate hugs... why won't they answer you the same attitude? they are very just.<3
If you are interested, even when all the group and forum and all the world will turn their back on you because your not "like everyone", even when you yourself will turn your back on yourself, your Demon will come to you and comfort you and show his understanding and appreciation of your work, dedication and love.<3
If you are confused of what you personally could do for Satan, just ask him and he will show you your unic special way of deep and most effective realization of your own talents in working for our Greatest Purpose. You will be pleasantly surprized at realizing how much you can really do. You no more feel yourself a shit. You understand that your life has its unic purpose and use while working for Satan.
What I say is my experience.

can i ask my succubus if she can take all my energy for her self? is  it right to ask that kind of thing 

Not sure you should ask her to take ALL your energy. That might be a dangerous thing for your health.
Hail Father Satan
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 6/18/14, victor grainger eventhorizon10110@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 12:39 PM

can i ask my succubus if she
can take all my energy for her self? is  it right to
ask that kind of thing 

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306 --
#yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp #yiv6238046306hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp #yiv6238046306ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp .yiv6238046306ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp .yiv6238046306ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp .yiv6238046306ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6238046306ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv6238046306ygrp-lc #yiv6238046306hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv6238046306ygrp-lc .yiv6238046306ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span
.yiv6238046306underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach img {

border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach label a {

#yiv6238046306 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306bold a {

#yiv6238046306 dd.yiv6238046306last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 dd.yiv6238046306last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 dd.yiv6238046306last p
span.yiv6238046306yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306attach-table div div a {

#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306file-title a, #yiv6238046306
div.yiv6238046306file-title a:active, #yiv6238046306
div.yiv6238046306file-title a:hover, #yiv6238046306
div.yiv6238046306file-title a:visited {

#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306photo-title a,
#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306photo-title a:active,
#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306photo-title a:visited {

#yiv6238046306 div#yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6238046306ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6238046306yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv6238046306 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306reco-desc {

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6238046306 input, #yiv6238046306 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6238046306
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6238046306logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-msg
p#yiv6238046306attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-reco
#yiv6238046306reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-sponsor #yiv6238046306ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv6238046306

please after the rituals what next should i do.hail father

"Sandra Waldron simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Not sure you should ask her to take ALL your energy. That might be a dangerous thing for your health.
Hail Father Satan
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 6/18/14, victor grainger eventhorizon10110@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 12:39 PM

can i ask my succubus if she
can take all my energy for her self? is  it right to
ask that kind of thing 

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306 --
#yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp #yiv6238046306hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp #yiv6238046306ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp .yiv6238046306ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp .yiv6238046306ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mkp .yiv6238046306ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv6238046306ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv6238046306ygrp-lc #yiv6238046306hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv6238046306ygrp-lc .yiv6238046306ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306activity span
.yiv6238046306underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach div a {

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach img {

border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306attach label a {

#yiv6238046306 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306bold a {

#yiv6238046306 dd.yiv6238046306last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 dd.yiv6238046306last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 dd.yiv6238046306last p
span.yiv6238046306yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306attach-table div div a {

#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306file-title a, #yiv6238046306
div.yiv6238046306file-title a:active, #yiv6238046306
div.yiv6238046306file-title a:hover, #yiv6238046306
div.yiv6238046306file-title a:visited {

#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306photo-title a,
#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306photo-title a:active,
#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6238046306 div.yiv6238046306photo-title a:visited {

#yiv6238046306 div#yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6238046306ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6238046306yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv6238046306 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306reco-category {

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306reco-desc {

#yiv6238046306 .yiv6238046306replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6238046306 input, #yiv6238046306 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6238046306
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6238046306logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-msg
p#yiv6238046306attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-reco
#yiv6238046306reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv6238046306 #yiv6238046306ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv6238046306

I did a standard ritual for succubus,I wrote about my succubus and said that I want her.When I finished the ritual,nothing happened.In the night I went to sleep in my dream My mom said that your girfriend is here in balcony.I saw her,I thinked that that girl is succubus but I didnt see her face.Is it my succubus.When can my succubus will come to me in reality so I can feel her?sorry for my english

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL THE TRUE GODS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back