Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Succubus disappeared?

I have all of my chakras open and i meditated on my 6th chakra clairvoyence/audience points pineal gland and 3rd eye. After i had opened my chakras i could feel the presence of a succubus, i felt her touching my hip. But after that she disappeared. What happened?

If your chakras were REALLY open, you'd be able to see, hear, feel, interact, etc. With her, but your chakras aren't yet open.

She either had to do something important and left, you subconsciously made it seem like she disappeared when she didn't, thus resulting in you thinking she did, or the enemy is messing around with you like they usually do with SS people.

You most likely got so excited that you lost focus and got distracted, making it seem like she disappeared. Happened with me and my succubus a lot in the beginning. 
-Shael
On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 19:25, hiddenpowerofseasons@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I have all of my chakras open and i meditated on my 6th chakra clairvoyence/audience points pineal gland and 3rd eye. After i had opened my chakras i could feel the presence of a succubus, i felt her touching my hip. But after that she disappeared. What happened?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back