Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sublimation

The energies of planets can be sublimated through meditation. Meditation raises your vibrational level and that shields you from the lower, negative manifestations of planetary energies. For example, Neptune is weakness for most people. Neptune transits often bring drug addiction or other forms of self-destruction. For someone who meditates, a Neptune transit would bring spiritual creativity, deep meditation, and other beneficial effects.

Neptune and Hallucinogenic Drugs
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17208.html

Another way of offsetting planetary energies is to build a very strong aura of protection. A very strong aura of protection will shield you against negative energies and will keep bad things from happening to you.

Methods of Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16800.html 
In the case of Saturn and Saturn transits, you can use the planetary squares. You should do the planetary square for any planets being affected by transiting Saturn. You should also do the planetary square for any natal planets aspected by your natal Saturn. If the planet being affected by Saturn does not have a planetary square, such as Pluto, you can use the zodiac mantras to strengthen the planet. I recommend you do NOT do a Saturn square ever even if the natal planet being attacked by transiting Saturn is your natal Saturn. Doing a Saturn square will make the energies of Saturn stronger in your life and will make the problems caused by Saturn worse.

Satan's Magickal Squares PDF and Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm 
Zodiac Mantras
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16346.html  

Johnson if you don't think doing a square would be fine because it is so long like the one for the moon, would substituting it with a zodiac mantra help?

If you do not want to do a long square, such as a moon square, you can vibrate the planetary mantra from the square. For example, you can vibrate AUM CHANDRAMASE NAMA 20 times a day for 40 days to strengthen your natal moon. You need to state an affirmation to direct the energies. A potential affirmation to use with AUM CHANDRAMASE NAMA is, "My natal moon and its effects on my life are permanently improving in a healthy and positive manner for me."

SVAHA can be substituted for NAMA when working on spiritual goals, like those you mentioned. However, NAMA can be used for spiritual purposes as well. I have used NAMA for planetary squares to strengthen my natal planets and the squares were still effective with NAMA.

I only use NAMA when doing planetary squares because it is easy to accidentally vibrate SVAHA when I was supposed to vibrate NAMA or the other way around. I messed up several squares that way. I have not messed up a square since switching to only NAMA.

Can I do the same square twice at the same time using NAMA AND SVAHA Vibrating the whole square once twice using 1 of them each time or will this ruin the work? I'm not sure if I should try and get overloaded because maybe I'm not supposed to do this.

@nranch548:
It has already been answered by J/A:

"SVAHA can be substituted for NAMA when working on spiritual goals, like those you mentioned. However, NAMA can be used for spiritual purposes as well. I have used NAMA for planetary squares to strengthen my natal planets and the squares were still effective with NAMA.

I only use NAMA when doing planetary squares because it is easy to accidentally vibrate SVAHA when I was supposed to vibrate NAMA or the other way around. I messed up several squares that way. I have not messed up a square since switching to only NAMA."

If I'm still unclear then I'm unclear and I get it now that I see, but am I getting across specifically what I mean clear enough?  I really appreciate the feedback thank-you

That's not what I meant. Can I do The same square, the same exact working, using SVAHA At lets say 12:00 p.m. and then NAMA A FEW HOURS later with the exact same working?

No this is even in the pdf itself. Read.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back