Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suberbrain Yoga.

[email protected]

For starters I will be posting this on both 'Teens4Satan' and the main group 'JoyofSatan666' because I don't want anyone to miss out on it.

A site on its performance with a video on why it works and a video on how to do it: http://www.zimbio.com/Total+Wellbeing/a ... arge+Brain

I have been practicing this simple technique for awhile now, and I am now confident to post it here. I believe it is quite beneficial for overall brain efficiency.

A few benefits that are very helpful to a beginning satanist:
1) Ever since I began this I seem to have become 3 times more consistent in my overall meditation (less excuses, sudden tiredness, etc )

2) More confidence in myself and a rise in concentration, still-fullness (if thats a word), plus overall awareness.

3) Personally I have been meditating for around a year now, with no avail but ever since starting this, such effects similar to reason # 2 have been helping me to stay on track and I can now say that I am getting somewhere in my empowerment.

Though it may not work for us all, as we are all individuals. It is my sole desire that as many brothers/sisters in EA can benefit from this. Maybe add it at the end or beginning of a meditation program, whatever tinkles your fancy.

-Siotris

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siotris@..." <siotris@... wrote:
For starters I will be posting this on both 'Teens4Satan' and the main group 'JoyofSatan666' because I don't want anyone to miss out on it.

A site on its performance with a video on why it works and a video on how to do it: http://www.zimbio.com/Total+Wellbeing/a ... arge+Brain

I have been practicing this simple technique for awhile now, and I am now confident to post it here. I believe it is quite beneficial for overall brain efficiency.

1) Ever since I began this I seem to have become 3 times more consistent in my overall meditation (less excuses, sudden tiredness, etc )

2) More confidence in myself and a rise in concentration, still-fullness (if thats a word), plus overall awareness.

3) Personally I have been meditating for around a year now, with no avail but ever since starting this, such effects similar to reason # 2 have been helping me to stay on track and I can now say that I am getting somewhere in my empowerment.

Though it may not work for us all, as we are all individuals. It is my sole desire that as many brothers/sisters in EA can benefit from this. Maybe add it at the end or beginning of a meditation program, whatever tinkles your fancy.

-Siotris
It's effective and a very useful meditation.

I also recommend this to all brothers and sisters.

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for that info! Hail Satan! Dante

--- On Sat, 8/7/10, lucius.oria <lucius.oria@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Suberbrain Yoga.
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 6:04 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "siotris@..." <siotris@... wrote:

-Siotris

It's effective and a very useful meditation.

I also recommend this to all brothers and sisters.

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back