Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stupid School

timothyvotruba

Unfortunately I must attend a Catholic School in Canada, where i am seriously being forced to pray. After reviewing my rights on JoyofSatan.org i realized that there is nothing I can do. Will Satan forgive me for having to pray, and having to bless myself?

<td val[/IMG]he dont need to forgive ya u got no choice

--- On Wed, 22/4/09, timothyvotruba <timothyvotruba@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Stupid School
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, 3:38 AM

Unfortunately I must attend a Catholic School in Canada, where i am seriously being forced to pray. After reviewing my rights on JoyofSatan.org i realized that there is nothing I can do. Will Satan forgive me for having to pray, and having to bless myself?
[/TD]

dude you dont have to pray with those stupid xian fuckers  just act as if you are and pray to father insted thats what i do
 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*..*.*.*--Nick Koch--.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:38:48 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Stupid School

No one can force you to pray, just like they can't force you to think certain things.

Instead of praying to the xian god, pray to Father Satan during "prayer times". Stay true to Father Satan in your heart and you'll be fine. And also make sure you keep a barrier up in your mind when the teacher teaches you about religious crap.

If it is completely IMPOSSIBLE for you to change your fate in going to this catholic school, then use this opportunity to better yourself. Don't look at it as a bad experience. Use it to learn more about the Catholic community, to learn more about xtianity, so that you can use the bible's own words against their followers. See it as infiltrating the enemy's structure for indoctrinating children at a young age, so you may possibly use the information and experiences you gain against them.

(You could even write a diary/journal of all the hypocrisy you experience, with teachers, students, whatever, and maybe publish some sort of memoir about it in the future)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timothyvotruba" <timothyvotruba@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timothyvotruba" <timothyvotruba@... wrote:
yes he will and on another note i feel sorry for you very much

These things don't matter, just don't buy into their lies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back