Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Studied the site up and down.

Cansas

I was wondering if a guardian demon was able to take control of the body well a person was "blacked out"/or drinking I had an experience the other day, I was laying down in a room with my husband (who was sleeping). and his brother came over and started talking to me, so i replying back, and i fell asleep (or blacked out) and i woke up to a sharp pain in my buttcheek, i opened my eyes and i knew his brother was trying to get with me. I was to the point of intoxication that I just couldn't move, I closed my eyes, tried to get up. and after i seen myself in a room with a being, I had the strength to jump up, push him away and I had enough strength (surprisingly) to throw my husband (whose almost 300 pounds) against his brother,and it felt like I was able to stay awake,and I was like watching myself do this? I've never had this happen to me before and I'm not sure what to make of it.
Any answer to this question would be greatly apperciated.

HAIL SATAN, AND THE TRUE GODS!!!!

well the guardian may not have possesed you persay but they may have given you a short power boost to make sure you could get out of danger. this sounds like a good experence-minus the whole reason for it and all.good thing that your safe now-maybe you will drink less so you don't end up in that situation again.good thing you have a fast reacting guardian.

hail father satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cansas" <hidden_hatred@... wrote:

I was wondering if a guardian demon was able to take control of the body well a person was "blacked out"/or drinking I had an experience the other day, I was laying down in a room with my husband (who was sleeping). and his brother came over and started talking to me, so i replying back, and i fell asleep (or blacked out) and i woke up to a sharp pain in my buttcheek, i opened my eyes and i knew his brother was trying to get with me. I was to the point of intoxication that I just couldn't move, I closed my eyes, tried to get up. and after i seen myself in a room with a being, I had the strength to jump up, push him away and I had enough strength (surprisingly) to throw my husband (whose almost 300 pounds) against his brother,and it felt like I was able to stay awake,and I was like watching myself do this? I've never had this happen to me before and I'm not sure what to make of it.
Any answer to this question would be greatly apperciated.

HAIL SATAN, AND THE TRUE GODS!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back