Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strengthening the Soul's Ability to Attract Money?

Mii-Duu-Eh-Ey

Hello,

1) Can the UDDU mantra be used in Strengthening the Soul's Ability to Attract Money?
I am talking about the study on page 59 of this address. Powerful Working for Money.
https://web.archive.org/web/2016050...acksun.angelfire.com/Hphoodedcobra666vol1.pdf

2) Can work be done to increase the soul's ability to attract money with the elements ?

Example 1 : Invoking the earth for 4 breaths every day, then affirming 8 times: The energies of the earth element permanently strengthen my aura's ability to attract money to myself in a healthy and positive way." (Note: I also invoke the other elements regularly, one by one, every day.)

Example 2 : Invoking Fire and Earth then affirming 8 times: The energies of the earth element and fire element permanently strengthen my aura's ability to attract money to myself in a healthy and positive way."

Are these works appropriate?

Hello,

1) Can the UDDU mantra be used in Strengthening the Soul's Ability to Attract Money?
I am talking about the study on page 59 of this address. Powerful Working for Money.
https://web.archive.org/web/2016050...acksun.angelfire.com/Hphoodedcobra666vol1.pdf

2) Can work be done to increase the soul's ability to attract money with the elements ?

Example 1 : Invoking the earth for 4 breaths every day, then affirming 8 times: The energies of the earth element permanently strengthen my aura's ability to attract money to myself in a healthy and positive way." (Note: I also invoke the other elements regularly, one by one, every day.)

Example 2 : Invoking Fire and Earth then affirming 8 times: The energies of the earth element and fire element permanently strengthen my aura's ability to attract money to myself in a healthy and positive way."

What truly makes the difference is the strength of your aura and mind in general. And this needs time to be built, with consistent Meditation. Workings can only enhance what you already have in terms of spiritual power.

I
Hello,

couldn’t even open the pdf? Is there any way I can download the whole pdf and have a look at it? Is the is pdf also I Satan’s Library section of the JoS Ministry website homepage?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back