Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange.

djn13f

Brothers and sisterrs, i become treath to enemy, just now my sister see a man near to window from stret spying us. here is now 23h, i before was hunted by enemy, always followed with same cars when i go out of hause, now it become more interestanting. I have pluto in scorpio sto i have natural need to change things and fight, and that surge bring also some scary situation to.

Unless you actually told the world or anybody that you're a Satanist then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Even if somebody found out about you without you knowing Satan and his demons will protect you. Also you or your sister could have a stalker and I would suggest you or her inform the police about this.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 10:23 AM, "djn13f@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Brothers and sisterrs, i become treath to enemy, just now my sister see a man near to window from stret spying us. here is now 23h, i before was hunted by enemy, always followed with same cars when i go out of hause, now it become more interestanting. I have pluto in scorpio sto i have natural need to change things and fight, and that surge bring also some scary situation to.

No one knows, my sister have 10 years. My mother see him to.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 7:11 PM, "Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Unless you actually told the world or anybody that you're a Satanist then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Even if somebody found out about you without you knowing Satan and his demons will protect you. Also you or your sister could have a stalker and I would suggest you or her inform the police about this.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 10:23 AM, "djn13f@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back