Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange

zir_gohed

There are times i feel as if someone turned off my head from a switch for about 3seconds and turned it on again. Or i'll just jerk for no freaking reason. It happens occasioanally. What does this mean?

Body adjusting to a new level of bioelectricity.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:30 PDT darrklady13 wrote:

I'm GUESSING bioelectricity. Happened to me before, though not always.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

There are times i feel as if someone turned off my head from a switch for about 3seconds and turned it on again. Or i'll just jerk for no freaking reason. It happens occasioanally. What does this mean?

That's definetly what it is. When I began meditating constantly (on a schedual another words) that's what started happening to me. Not a lot of course, but sometimes. It only makes sense. Since bioelectricity has an affect upon the body and mind, our bodies and minds must come up to our bioelecticities level.   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Strange

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Thanks for your opinions, it now makes sense.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

That's definetly what it is. When I began meditating constantly (on a schedual another words) that's what started happening to me. Not a lot of course, but sometimes. It only makes sense. Since bioelectricity has an affect upon the body and mind, our bodies and minds must come up to our bioelecticities level.

|
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

thats kind of crazy b/c while meditating last week I heard 3 popping noises in my head.... like if you amplified the sound of breaking a piece of cooked spaghetti or somthing... I thought what in the world... lol... Now I know I was on the right path!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:58 AM

That's definetly what it is. When I began meditating constantly (on a schedual another words) that's what started happening to me. Not a lot of course, but sometimes. It only makes sense. Since bioelectricity has an affect upon the body and mind, our bodies and minds must come up to our bioelecticities level.   |
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org
To: [email protected]

That happens to me sometimes when I'm falling asleep idk why tho

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

I was looking up the Audio Sermons. I was told to click on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCe8QwXPfC0&feature=plcp

I was trying to reply to a post and it cannot retrieve the email. I think its Mercury Retrogade. This is the only way I can post.

Funny thing is this sermon that I was directed to, talks about confidence.

If you have an experience that no one else has. That does not make you wronge.

I think I understand what I am being directed to do.

That is awesome Micama! The sermon CDs are excelent! I have listened to them over and over again. I could just post a video and make it easier.

no, no that is not what is neccesarry. I know what I know. I do not have to prove it to anyone. If you want to find out alot of information. Go and listen to all the audio Sermons. You will find what I talk about.

Good Luck.

Thats simply magnificent. There are many things I undergo and you have posted right on time, the answer I seeked. Quite lovely to see how Satan answers us through our loyal breathen. Thanks for this, I had 'somehow' missed it. It really really really talked on my current problem as of now. Thank you for this Damn.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I was trying to reply to a post and it cannot retrieve the email. I think its Mercury Retrogade. This is the only way I can post.

That is awesome Micama! The sermon CDs are excelent! I have listened to them over and over again. I could just post a video and make it easier.

no, no that is not what is neccesarry. I know what I know. I do not have to prove it to anyone. If you want to find out alot of information. Go and listen to all the audio Sermons. You will find what I talk about.

Good Luck.

I am happy that I was able to help.

I will touch a little bit on confidence. Over a year ago a demon came to me. She told me to Point my solar chakra point facing down. She said this is a secret meditation. I immediately banished the enemy in the name Of Satan.

She still stood there and looked at me. I said who are? She told me her name. I said your a real demon? Why would you tell me to do this? I did it and noticed the differnce in power.

I said no, this is nonsense. Its on the site to do it point facing up. Why would that be wronge? So, I pushed it out of mind. I said I must be talking to myself.

Then when Maxine posted on the solar chakra, I felt like such an idiot. I could have been doing it for over a year before it was posted. Yet, I DOUBTED MYSELF.

I have learned that to progress in Satanism, you can not have any doubt. If you are sure of something, then know its true. I went back to the Goddess and apologized. I said I want to learn more.

Funny thing is she showed me how her Sigil had to do with the Solar chakra. Within her Sigil is a powerful meditation that deals with the solar chakra.

TRUST YOURSELF.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Thats simply magnificent. There are many things I undergo and you have posted right on time, the answer I seeked. Quite lovely to see how Satan answers us through our loyal breathen. Thanks for this, I had 'somehow' missed it. It really really really talked on my current problem as of now. Thank you for this Damn.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Good Luck.

<td val[/IMG]Cool I too have found that I have lost confidence in myself and it took my wife to help restore it.Great to have an SS mate who believes in you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Strange
Sent: Fri, Nov 9, 2012 6:08:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
I am happy that I was able to help.

I will touch a little bit on confidence. Over a year ago a demon came to me. She told me to Point my solar chakra point facing down. She said this is a secret meditation. I immediately banished the enemy in the name Of Satan.

She still stood there and looked at me. I said who are? She told me her name. I said your a real demon? Why would you tell me to do this? I did it and noticed the differnce in power.

I said no, this is nonsense. Its on the site to do it point facing up. Why would that be wronge? So, I pushed it out of mind. I said I must be talking to myself.

Then when Maxine posted on the solar chakra, I felt like such an idiot. I could have been doing it for over a year before it was posted. Yet, I DOUBTED MYSELF.

I have learned that to progress in Satanism, you can not have any doubt. If you are sure of something, then know its true. I went back to the Goddess and apologized. I said I want to learn more.

Funny thing is she showed me how her Sigil had to do with the Solar chakra. Within her Sigil is a powerful meditation that deals with the solar chakra.

TRUST YOURSELF.

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Good Luck.
[/TD]

Saleos has given me crucial information regarding visualization techniques involving the auras/energy of me and a person of the opposite sex. It was relayed by thought; I never doubted it and find that it definitely helps me feel more rooted. I am grateful for this!

Has anybody noticed that all of the E-Groups have a problem?
It worked great before, but now when you enter one, either there's an error or you have to create a new account in order to access the groups...

My mind only has one thing: It's the jews that 'ave done this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back