Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange questions about chakras

nephilim.childe

Yesterday, I was thoroughly cleaning my chakras and aura, in preparation for an invocation ritual. I breathed white light and directed it into each chakra thoroughly.
However, I noticed something, for the first time, as I reached my heart chakra (which I suspect is one of my largest) I thought I HEARD IT SPINNING. Like a "fwoosh-fwoosh-fwoosh" sound. I also thought, for just a moment, that I saw the blades of the chakra.
I have read in one book, that chakras look like ceiling fans with different amount of fan blades, when you look down at them from the top of your head. The higher the chakra, the more fan blades it has.
This is what I read. Is this true?

However, is it even possible that one can hear their chakras whirring? Is it possible to SEE your chakras? And is it possible to FEEL your chakras spinning? I cleaned my hand chakras too, and I thought I felt a warmth and whirring in the palm of my hands.

It's a strange question, I know. It really caught me off guard and stunned me for a moment. Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone shed light on this?

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back