Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange objects on mars

lil_timmy_666

1976: The Viking Mars probe caused a sensation when NASA and the
public eventually discovered a 1,500 foot high "face" staring out into
space from the surface of the Cydonia region on Mars. This image was
initially dismissed as a trick of the light by NASA . Other images
were discovered which had been taken by the Viking probe at a
different sun angle... and the face was still there.

I have just resently found out that there is
ACTUAL proof of our E.T. friends. I have spent
hours researching this and I'm conviced of it.

The National Aeronautics and Space Assotiation
(NASA) had sent up the Viking mars probe in the
1970's. The probe had came across some Pyramids
and what looks like the remains of a city in the
Cydonia region on mars. To test that the images
where not an error with the probes lences NASA
had taken more pictures of the same area in
different lighting and angles. Each time the
city and Pyramids where in fact still there.

I wanna hear others comments/questions on this
and encorage you to research it.

Hail Satan!!

Good for you that you are breaking through.So let me give you some things to reflect on while researching. Satan and the 72's are indeed from other planet, as its explained in the Site. They came here for the gold, etc... from a planet some call "Nibiru", wich is about to be seen very soon (for instance, the "great scientists" just "discovered" another planet near Puto, and therefore they are saying now that Pluto is no longer a true planet, blablabla... and the funniest thing is that the ancient Sumerians, without all this technology, already knew it thousands of years ago - this knowledge was stolen from us).   Just keep in mind that NASA has absolutely no interest in telling the truth because first it would create panic, and second because the aknowledge of the existence of extra-terrestrial life-forms (specially intelligent ones) would make a massive destruction of the main religions because it would put all their dogmas in check-mate...(the humanity without the religions is uncontrolable). Their "god" would no longer be all mighty (their "god" doesn't even exists, anyway, but of course they don't realize it, and if they accept extra-terrestrial life, they would have to accept that their lifes have no purpose whatsoever and that their religion is a LIE - wich it really is- but people don't like to accept things wich are not in according to their believes and would make them change their way of life; they get resistent to changes... try once or twice to tell a xtian that jesus is an invention and see what happens! They get agressive and then hysterical).   They use a method of mass control called "simulacra and simulations", where they can create a "reality" through the midia (wich they control) at their will, and the world population blindely believe it. Nothing is what it seems. They keep people busy working and worrying with superficial things and ficticious situations to avoid them taking the time to stop and think[/B]. Like if one day a sheep stops and realize that with the shepard she's not safe and well fed, but she's condemned to give her wool and latter to be killed and eaten.   It's no different with the people who are without, they are stupid sheeps alright.   TiamaT.

[/B]"The wind is blowing like it's the end of the world... then You smiled for a second.  Sometimes You make me feel like I'm living at the edge of the world...
 -"It's just the way I smile" -You said."  H.S.
[/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back