Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange feeling during destruction ritual

vabzirteloch

Yesterday, when I was doing the destruction ritual, and I vibrated the Hagalaz and Isa runes (just in my mind, I had no chance to vibrate it aloud), I changed to a very low tone. I directed the runic energies into a grey-red ball outside my window.

After some time a strange feeling came upon me - I felt like if my head was being tilted from one side to another continuously. Then I opened my eyes, and the room seemed to do the same thing! It was tilting on an axis parallel to the floor... It was quite strange. I didn't feel my eyes moving, just my sight.
I remember I had this feeling and sight when I was young, at the age of 8 or 9 I guess. at that time I thought it was an earthquake, and that's why the room is moving this way. It usually occured when I was lying on the bed. But since then this was the first time I experienced it.

And when I was visualizing, I felt pressure in the front of my forehead, around the third eye. And also I had a strange heavy feeling, like if I was under some heavy force.

Has any of you had this experience too? Or could you tell me what is it?

I know exactly what you mean! I get this feeling a lot when I meditate! I always feel it the most in my third eye area. My third eye isn't open quite yet, but the more I've worked on opening it, the more I get that feeling. It's not really a bad feeling for you though is it? I always find it a lot easier to delve deeper into meditation when it happens to me. So I don't think it's anything bad. I'd be interested in finding out what it is though anyways.

Hail Satan, honest and most benevolent!!!     

On Oct 29, 2011, at 9:50 AM, "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:
  Yesterday, when I was doing the destruction ritual, and I vibrated the Hagalaz and Isa runes (just in my mind, I had no chance to vibrate it aloud), I changed to a very low tone. I directed the runic energies into a grey-red ball outside my window.

After some time a strange feeling came upon me - I felt like if my head was being tilted from one side to another continuously. Then I opened my eyes, and the room seemed to do the same thing! It was tilting on an axis parallel to the floor... It was quite strange. I didn't feel my eyes moving, just my sight.
I remember I had this feeling and sight when I was young, at the age of 8 or 9 I guess. at that time I thought it was an earthquake, and that's why the room is moving this way. It usually occured when I was lying on the bed. But since then this was the first time I experienced it.

And when I was visualizing, I felt pressure in the front of my forehead, around the third eye. And also I had a strange heavy feeling, like if I was under some heavy force.

I havent but i remember when i was new i was walking past a church and decided to curse it. It was very successful however i didnt clean my aura and felt a tugging on my third eye to go to an area that was in the open but secluded to clean my aura. It was like something was literally pulling me to go there.

Hail Satan

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, October 29, 2011 1:50:08 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Strange feeling during destruction ritual

Sounds like pre astral projection. Your body feeling like its moving even when its not, is a common occurance in astral projection attempts. Have you been trying to project other times. If you have, part of you mind might still be trying to do it. When you connect with runic energy your asral body could sense the power of the runic energy (moth to a flame type of thing). I dont work with runes but you seem to be able to do it very well. It there a rune that will enabe you to astral project. I have never thought of trying to astral project that way. I will put in another post and ask the others. Regardsd Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

It sounds like maybe you opened your crown during the ritual. When I open my crown chakra, I get a dissociated trance state similar to what your describing in a way. Maybe you felt some level of confusion, or as if your mind was expanding outside of your body? Anyway try meditating on and opening your crown energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

No, it's not a bad feeling, just unusual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Six <sixredcandles@... wrote:

I know exactly what you mean! I get this feeling a lot when I meditate! I always feel it the most in my third eye area. My third eye isn't open quite yet, but the more I've worked on opening it, the more I get that feeling. It's not really a bad feeling for you though is it? I always find it a lot easier to delve deeper into meditation when it happens to me. So I don't think it's anything bad. I'd be interested in finding out what it is though anyways.

Hail Satan, honest and most benevolent!!!

On Oct 29, 2011, at 9:50 AM, "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

I only tried astral projection years before I became a Satanist. It was about 4-5 years ago, and I haven't tried since then. But I didn't spend enought time doing it, it was just a few attempts, then I was disappointed from not being able to do it (I was a very impatient person, and I still am, though I think I got better...). If it was from the runes, I don't think why I get better results from doing it in my head, and why I fail with vibrating aloud...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

Sounds like pre astral projection. Your body feeling like its moving even when its not, is a common occurance in astral projection attempts. Have you been trying to project other times. If you have, part of you mind might still be trying to do it. When you connect with runic energy your asral body could sense the power of the runic energy (moth to a flame type of thing). I dont work with runes but you seem to be able to do it very well. It there a rune that will enabe you to astral project. I have never thought of trying to astral project that way. I will put in another post and ask the others. Regardsd Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

I was a bit confused, because I knew this feeling, but I haven't sensed it for a long time, and this was a really strong feeling. No, I didn't feel like my mind is expanding out... It was just a tilting sensation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@... wrote:

It sounds like maybe you opened your crown during the ritual. When I open my crown chakra, I get a dissociated trance state similar to what your describing in a way. Maybe you felt some level of confusion, or as if your mind was expanding outside of your body? Anyway try meditating on and opening your crown energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back