Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange dreams with Aliens

black.rose427

A few months back, before I was with Father, a figure appeared in my room beside my bed. From what I could tell he was completely grey or black. I was paralyzed with fear. He spoke to me and said "I've been waiting to get my hands on you from the start". I dont know what happened after that but I awoke in the morning full of fear. Two nights ago I had a dream about aliens invading my home and taking my parents away. I awoke in pure terror and a voice in my head tell me I had to leave my room. So I took my bedding and went to my little brother's room where I spent the night researching aliens while txting a friend about all of this. During the night I heard scratching sounds coming from my room. I felt like my dog was about to bark and a few seconds later she did. I found out in my research that I have about 80% of the signs of alien abduction. I also stumbled across something called an Indigo Child which seems to describe me. Around 5 AM I fell asleep, but in my dream I was in a world just like this one (I guess the Astral) and I was totally paralyzed. My eyes were closed and I felt pulses of energy go through me which corresponded to flashing images in my head of a very angry, almost disappointed looking grey. I kept trying to move or scream but I couldn't. It felt like I was in the real world though. I called out to Satan in my mind. I felt the presence of a being next to me and I screamed in my head "No I don't want this go away!!". Eventually I could open my eyes but everything looked weird like when youre dizzy from spinning around. I felt like the flashes were reprogramming my mind. I feel different now. I dont know where I belong. I have an intense intrest in the greys and I dont fear them. They dont bother me nearly as much now. I dont feel the same hate for them or the same attraction to girls. I feel more of an attraction to the friend I was talking to who is male. I feel less vulgar and less free and less passionate about life and have this nagging feeling that I need to remember. But I don't know what to remember. What is going on with me!?

Hi, The Blackest of all Roses; One Leader in the Van of Heroines; and indeed a Maha Satanist...
You're on your way for a bigger responsibility than what you have now. So start getting a keener insight of what you are charged with now; then you'll get a glimpse of what awaits you... You're chosen for a purpose.
Hope to work along with you, as one of your able-lieutenants. Keep up the courage and strength. Think about it...
Good things don't come so easy.... heard that before, right...?
Harold, the BeaZt.
Hail Our Father, Satan.Hail All who Hail Him. 

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:31 PM, "black.rose427@..." <black.rose427@... wrote:

A few months back, before I was with Father, a figure appeared in my room beside my bed. From what I could tell he was completely grey or black. I was paralyzed with fear. He spoke to me and said "I've been waiting to get my hands on you from the start". I dont know what happened after that but I awoke in the morning full of fear. Two nights ago I had a dream about aliens invading my home and taking my parents away. I awoke in pure terror and a voice in my head tell me I had to leave my room. So I took my bedding and went to my little brother's room where I spent the night researching aliens while txting a friend about all of this. During the night I heard scratching sounds coming from my room. I felt like my dog was about to bark and a few seconds later she did. I found out in my research that I have about 80% of the signs of alien abduction. I also stumbled across something called an Indigo Child which seems to describe me. Around 5 AM I fell asleep, but in my dream I was in a world just like this one (I guess the Astral) and I was totally paralyzed. My eyes were closed and I felt pulses of energy go through me which corresponded to flashing images in my head of a very angry, almost disappointed looking grey. I kept trying to move or scream but I couldn't. It felt like I was in the real world though. I called out to Satan in my mind. I felt the presence of a being next to me and I screamed in my head "No I don't want this go away!!". Eventually I could open my eyes but everything looked weird like when youre dizzy from spinning around. I felt like the flashes were reprogramming my mind. I feel different now. I dont know where I belong. I have an intense intrest in the greys and I dont fear them. They dont bother me nearly as much now. I dont feel the same hate for them or the same attraction to girls. I feel more of an attraction to the friend I was talking to who is male. I feel less vulgar and less free and less passionate about life and have this nagging feeling that I need to remember. But I don't know what to remember. What is going on with me!?

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunity] Strange dreams with Aliens
Sent: Wed, Jan 29, 2014 8:43:27 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi, The Blackest of all Roses; One Leader in the Van of Heroines; and indeed a Maha Satanist...
You're on your way for a bigger responsibility than what you have now. So start getting a keener insight of what you are charged with now; then you'll get a glimpse of what awaits you... You're chosen for a purpose.
Hope to work along with you, as one of your able-lieutenants. Keep up the courage and strength. Think about it...
Good things don't come so easy.... heard that before, right...?
Harold, the BeaZt.
Hail Our Father, Satan.Hail All who Hail Him. 

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:31 PM, "black.rose427@..." <black.rose427@... wrote:

[/TD]

Also, I've never felt like I belong among humans. I've always felt like I'm something either more or just seperate from them. When I think of aliens or the stars I feel like that's where I belong. Not on earth. I don't understand the social customs here or the people here. I don't feel entirely human and I dont feel like im really a part of the human experience. I realized I was different from a very early age. Does anyone know why I feel this way? Ive recently started looking for the answers to who or what I am.

Father could have taken your soul from a dead freed grey and migrated it to a human soul "None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls."
The Al Jilwah; Chapter 2
Hail Satan!Hail All whom Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back