Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange dream

loke_pk

I always had strange dreams, long before I started satanism.
But one of the strangest was about 2-3 months ago. I always wanted to talk about someone about it but never felt right. Now I do... so here it goes:

I was floating faced down in a pool. I was not dead, yet I didn't feel the need to breathe. I looked down, about 100 meters below me there was a corpse. Even tough it was grey (probably decomposing) it wouldn't float at all. It was a bald male I believe. He was just lying perfectly straight on the back, on the floor of the giant pool. I started approaching.. I wasn't swimming, I wasn't falling... just approaching.
Then, before I knew it, I was 5 inches from his face, staring into his closed eyes. The letter Y and T were there... I didn't read them at all, I just...felt it was those letters. Either Y and T or T and Y, don't know the order. Then, unexpected he opened his eyes. The same moment I opened my eyes in real life. I was sweating, shivering, and felt a huge weight on my chest. I inhaled strongly and the whole feeling swiped off, I was ok again.

This is all real, happened to me this year, I wasn't a satanist at that time tough. I never had dreams like this... in fact I had... two other, but I don't want to bore you if this is some common dream. Don't know, yet I am still getting chills every time I think about the dream. It was so strong I can remember it after so many months

i know exactly what you mean. the man that you see could be your guardian demon. my guardian demon reached out to me in dreams before i knew about Satanism too. i can not rememebr what the dream was about, i am saddened yet grateful for not remembering. you can look at the demon names list at joyofsatan.org you can look up the demons names with the letters Y or T. i might be able to rememebr my dreams of him but i remmebr the feelings so i know what you are going through

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 12:51:12 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Strange dream

I always had strange dreams, long before I started satanism.
But one of the strangest was about 2-3 months ago. I always wanted to talk about someone about it but never felt right. Now I do... so here it goes:

I was floating faced down in a pool. I was not dead, yet I didn't feel the need to breathe. I looked down, about 100 meters below me there was a corpse. Even tough it was grey (probably decomposing) it wouldn't float at all. It was a bald male I believe. He was just lying perfectly straight on the back, on the floor of the giant pool. I started approaching. . I wasn't swimming, I wasn't falling... just approaching.
Then, before I knew it, I was 5 inches from his face, staring into his closed eyes. The letter Y and T were there... I didn't read them at all, I just...felt it was those letters. Either Y and T or T and Y, don't know the order. Then, unexpected he opened his eyes. The same moment I opened my eyes in real life. I was sweating, shivering, and felt a huge weight on my chest. I inhaled strongly and the whole feeling swiped off, I was ok again.

This is all real, happened to me this year, I wasn't a satanist at that time tough. I never had dreams like this... in fact I had... two other, but I don't want to bore you if this is some common dream. Don't know, yet I am still getting chills every time I think about the dream. It was so strong I can remember it after so many months

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back