Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange dream. Please help.

[email protected]

I'm new to the group, but I honestly thought that this would be the best place to ask this question to. Although I personally question whether demons truly exist, I know that you all truly believe they do with all your being. So hopefully you will be able to talk to me about this and help me. I'm hoping this gets through the moderators so I can get the answers I have been seeking for for a few weeks.

Although I was a Satanist, I strayed away. I'm not sure why. Maybe my faith wasn't strong. To be honest, my faith sucks in anything. Trust issues and all. However, when I was a Satanist, I had vivid Lucid dreams all the time. And in the dreams I was always chasing after a man. A few times, the Lucid dreams would center around my room in my bed. Once a man climbed on top of my back. When I asked who it was, he whispered, "Lucifer." in my ear in the most gentle way. Ever since then, I came to know the person in my Lucid dreams as him. It felt right.

When I stopped practicing, my dreams stopped. For a year, actually. But recently I had another. In the dream I was chasing him again. I found him once and I asked him, "Why are you always running from me?" but he took off again. I continued to follow him until I found him in the bathroom. I walked up to him and he grabbed me, pulled me close, and whispered in my ear, "I knew you'd come back to me." and I woke up.

I'm not sure what this means. Ever since that dream, I've been getting drawn back into the occult. Answers would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you very much. :]

hmmm well i cant tell you if it was father satan himself but the experience seems positive. i dont understand why you doubt demons exist but believe in father... you must set aside those doubts. sometimes you must trust yourself and believe. or maybe you just need proof..hmm are you a skeptic ( have you done the meditations?) if so those should be bits of proof of the spiritual being real. have you had any spiritual experiences at all?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:33:13 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Strange dream. Please help.

I'm new to the group, but I honestly thought that this would be the best place to ask this question to. Although I personally question whether demons truly exist, I know that you all truly believe they do with all your being. So hopefully you will be able to talk to me about this and help me. I'm hoping this gets through the moderators so I can get the answers I have been seeking for for a few weeks.

Although I was a Satanist, I strayed away. I'm not sure why. Maybe my faith wasn't strong. To be honest, my faith sucks in anything. Trust issues and all. However, when I was a Satanist, I had vivid Lucid dreams all the time. And in the dreams I was always chasing after a man. A few times, the Lucid dreams would center around my room in my bed. Once a man climbed on top of my back. When I asked who it was, he whispered, "Lucifer." in my ear in the most gentle way. Ever since then, I came to know the person in my Lucid dreams as him. It felt right.

When I stopped practicing, my dreams stopped. For a year, actually. But recently I had another. In the dream I was chasing him again. I found him once and I asked him, "Why are you always running from me?" but he took off again. I continued to follow him until I found him in the bathroom. I walked up to him and he grabbed me, pulled me close, and whispered in my ear, "I knew you'd come back to me." and I woke up.

I'm not sure what this means. Ever since that dream, I've been getting drawn back into the occult. Answers would greatly be appreciated.

I agree with Shannon, it's most probably you've been before with Satan that's why the vivid dream and asking you to come back. But I want to comment on this one:

"Although I personally question whether demons truly exist, I know that you all truly believe they do with all your being."

Ok, we don't believe they do with all being. There's no belief or speculation, but experience and physical evidence we have. Of course you've probably not been contacted by them, however for us who do have there's nothing there to insinuate that the contact isn't real. We've seen, heard, talked to them and even physically touched sometimes. There are even atheists who summoned Demons for fun and doubted they are real, but they found them to be real because of the negative experiences and strange coincidences they had. For more information, read this link:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iders.html

To contact them you need to meditate and open your astral senses, trust and faith is not necessary, meditation IS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hmmm well i cant tell you if it was father satan himself but the experience seems positive. i dont understand why you doubt demons exist but believe in father... you must set aside those doubts. sometimes you must trust yourself and believe. or maybe you just need proof..hmm are you a skeptic ( have you done the meditations?) if so those should be bits of proof of the spiritual being real. have you had any spiritual experiences at all?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:33:13 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Strange dream. Please help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back