Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Straightforward, advanced thoughtform question

wowaccountmark

Ok this post will be straightforward. My gut says yes, but something is beckoning me to ask. Yes it sounds stupid, but I'm not exactly "rational" in my thinking.

If one were to create a thoughtform, alongside a Demon's help, can it eventually become the strength of a normal human soul? I don't need it that strong, but the stronger is better.

And yes I do mean by compounding and strengthening it with more energy every possible moment.

<td val[/IMG]Just visualizing an image while vibrating runes works awesome for me and mine.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Straightforward, advanced thoughtform question
Sent: Sun, Jun 3, 2012 2:40:35 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Ok this post will be straightforward. My gut says yes, but something is beckoning me to ask. Yes it sounds stupid, but I'm not exactly "rational" in my thinking.

If one were to create a thoughtform, alongside a Demon's help, can it eventually become the strength of a normal human soul? I don't need it that strong, but the stronger is better.

And yes I do mean by compounding and strengthening it with more energy every possible moment.

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back