Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stop Fighting!

tony1000444

We are of the same blood, brothers and sisters, verbal intercourse concerning disagreements are not needed, we must stick together, not fall apart. We have to learn of the acceptance we have to face, so please, don't fight. It saddens me when I go on the forums and I see arguing going on, we are not supposed to hate each other! Where is the love we were taught to show to our kind? All i'm saying is, there's no need to fight. I'm only 14 and ever since I found Father,my views of life faded into a new one. Guys, don't fight anyone but yourself, I have done many wrong things in the past and I know it pisses Father off, but I am changing every day to erase my past and for the sake of Father who gave us all the gift of life. No one sheds tears for one's sins, but thyselves.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE DEMON GODS OF HELL!

This is an example of Wisdom at a Young Age. Wonderful.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tony1000444" <punker1qx1@... wrote:

We are of the same blood, brothers and sisters, verbal intercourse concerning disagreements are not needed, we must stick together, not fall apart. We have to learn of the acceptance we have to face, so please, don't fight. It saddens me when I go on the forums and I see arguing going on, we are not supposed to hate each other! Where is the love we were taught to show to our kind? All i'm saying is, there's no need to fight. I'm only 14 and ever since I found Father,my views of life faded into a new one. Guys, don't fight anyone but yourself, I have done many wrong things in the past and I know it pisses Father off, but I am changing every day to erase my past and for the sake of Father who gave us all the gift of life. No one sheds tears for one's sins, but thyselves.

Great post. Satan wants us unite!! Let's make him proud!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tony1000444" <punker1qx1@... wrote:

Just as a raindrop is a waste of a snowflake, energy wasted fighting each other because of stupid things is energy that could have helped knock down a kike.  Yes, we all make stupid mistakes--and some of them might seem offensive but are in fact trivial (for instance, typos regarding Satan's name).  We all have disagreements because we have different ideas and viewpoints.  You don't have to agree with everything everyone says, but at least let's not waste energy bashing each other because of them. Also, an isolated incident needs to stay isolated.  You start with a little problem, and instead of trying to solve it or asking for (or providing) help in fixing it, we hold grudges and now we have a big problem.  We all make stupid mistakes.  It's important to learn from them and move on, instead of bashing each other.  Otherwise, how are we to destroy the kikes? Anyone that is familiar with the game Pokemon might look at what happens if your Pokemon gets confused in battle.  How does it feel?  How does it feel when you are trying to win a battle and your pokemon hurts itself in its confusion instead of attacking?  And how do you feel when you lose the battle because of this?  Now, with this wasted energy in hurting your own team or yourself, you could have won the whole battle.  This is how Father Satan feels when He finds us escalating petty issues into feuds and grudges.  We are hurting ourselves in our confusion, while the kikes and angels are laughing.  They know that we are hurting ourselves in our confusion, and will make their task easier. So, let's make an effort to snap out of our confusion.  One bad post doesn't make someone a kike.  One trait doesn't make one a kike--often Gentiles who have had abuse throughout their past display some of these same traits.  Just because we "don't get it" when it comes to a spell not working doesn't make us kikes.  Just because our username matches one of the names in the "Know Your Enemy" list doesn't make that user a kike--usually, such names are picked unknowingly or someone could even have a kike last name but be a product of two proselytes 3 or 4 generations ago, making them Gentiles.  If someone is actually a kike, it's a matter of time before they commit a major infraction of the rules on this forum, usually blaspheming Satan and His Demons in a blatant way or promoting drugs that ruin your soul.  At which point, the mods will ban them. Placing your viewpoint in the name of Satan also makes it that much more serious.  I don't know how many times through my life I have held a viewpoint that turned out wrong, and I am not immune even now.  Using magick against each other is another thing that is serious--use it against kikes, against xians, and against those philo-Semites that have caused you or your family or loved ones problems.  Otherwise, you are simply wasting energy (yours, whoever else you are directing the black magick to, and Satan's) that could have been directed toward kikes. Hail Satan!
Down with the kikes![/B]
--- In [email protected], "tony1000444" <punker1qx1@... wrote:

Hello Everyone,
I have a question for , and I hope to have a right answer.Sorry for my english.I read in some session of site that every Dedicate Satanist, can evoke a Damemon for giving a pet with Daemons insideI would like to know, when I evoke a Daemons for give me a pet/s with inside the Daemons, how this pet come to me? and how i can recognize if this pet have a daemon inside?
thank you
Alex
<[/IMG]

In other words - Conservation and Correct Use (Direction) of Energy.

Also, we can disagree without being disagreeable and letting that morph into hate or retribution.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Just as a raindrop is a waste of a snowflake, energy wasted fighting
each other because of stupid things is energy that could have helped
knock down a kike. Yes, we all make stupid mistakes--and some of them
might seem offensive but are in fact trivial (for instance, typos
regarding Satan's name). We all have disagreements because we have
different ideas and viewpoints. You don't have to agree with everything
everyone says, but at least let's not waste energy bashing each other
because of them.

Also, an isolated incident needs to stay isolated. You start with a
little problem, and instead of trying to solve it or asking for (or
providing) help in fixing it, we hold grudges and now we have a big
problem. We all make stupid mistakes. It's important to learn from
them and move on, instead of bashing each other. Otherwise, how are we
to destroy the kikes?

Anyone that is familiar with the game Pokemon might look at what happens
if your Pokemon gets confused in battle. How does it feel? How does it
feel when you are trying to win a battle and your pokemon hurts itself
in its confusion instead of attacking? And how do you feel when you
lose the battle because of this? Now, with this wasted energy in
hurting your own team or yourself, you could have won the whole battle.
This is how Father Satan feels when He finds us escalating petty issues
into feuds and grudges. We are hurting ourselves in our confusion,
while the kikes and angels are laughing. They know that we are hurting
ourselves in our confusion, and will make their task easier.

So, let's make an effort to snap out of our confusion. One bad post
doesn't make someone a kike. One trait doesn't make one a kike--often
Gentiles who have had abuse throughout their past display some of these
same traits. Just because we "don't get it" when it comes to a spell
not working doesn't make us kikes. Just because our username matches
one of the names in the "Know Your Enemy" list doesn't make that user a
kike--usually, such names are picked unknowingly or someone could even
have a kike last name but be a product of two proselytes 3 or 4
generations ago, making them Gentiles. If someone is actually a kike,
it's a matter of time before they commit a major infraction of the rules
on this forum, usually blaspheming Satan and His Demons in a blatant way
or promoting drugs that ruin your soul. At which point, the mods will
ban them.

Placing your viewpoint in the name of Satan also makes it that much more
serious. I don't know how many times through my life I have held a
viewpoint that turned out wrong, and I am not immune even now. Using
magick against each other is another thing that is serious--use it
against kikes, against xians, and against those philo-Semites that have
caused you or your family or loved ones problems. Otherwise, you are
simply wasting energy (yours, whoever else you are directing the black
magick to, and Satan's) that could have been directed toward kikes.

Hail Satan!
Down with the kikes!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tony1000444" <punker1qx1@
wrote:

We are of the same blood, brothers and sisters, verbal intercourse
concerning disagreements are not needed, we must stick together, not
fall apart. We have to learn of the acceptance we have to face, so
please, don't fight. It saddens me when I go on the forums and I see
arguing going on, we are not supposed to hate each other! Where is the
love we were taught to show to our kind? All i'm saying is, there's no
need to fight. I'm only 14 and ever since I found Father,my views of
life faded into a new one. Guys, don't fight anyone but yourself, I have
done many wrong things in the past and I know it pisses Father off, but
I am changing every day to erase my past and for the sake of Father who
gave us all the gift of life. No one sheds tears for one's sins, but
thyselves.

Hi Alex. They are called "Familiars". You can ask Satan during a ritual for one, or summon one of the Demons under the "Familiars (Provides)" section here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

When your familiar comes to you, you will just know. It will feel like he or she belongs to you, you will feel the bond (connection). But, you may not receive yours for a while. Some SS have been dedicated for years and do not have one yet, and some SS received theirs before they became SS.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei <ciappeia@... wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have a question for , and I hope to have a right answer.
Sorry for my english.
I read in some session of site that every Dedicate Satanist, can evoke a Damemon for giving a pet with Daemons inside
I would like to know, when I evoke a Daemons for give me a pet/s with inside the Daemons, how this pet come to me? and how i can recognize if this pet have a daemon inside?

thank you

Alex

Thank you Lydia,
this information is very important for me.I'm a newbie and I'm dedicate Satanist.Last year I had a cat, I found it below my home, When I got sick spiritually, he fell ill and died.Now I want to take care of a cat, and as I read the section of Familiars I wanted to know more.I will ask the Father and Satan to his Daemon affidarmene one.
thank you very much
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:36 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Pets with demons inside them

Hi Alex. They are called "Familiars". You can ask Satan during a ritual for one, or summon one of the Demons under the "Familiars (Provides)" section here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

When your familiar comes to you, you will just know. It will feel like he or she belongs to you, you will feel the bond (connection). But, you may not receive yours for a while. Some SS have been dedicated for years and do not have one yet, and some SS received theirs before they became SS.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Ciappei wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have a question for , and I hope to have a right answer.
Sorry for my english.
I read in some session of site that every Dedicate Satanist, can evoke a Damemon for giving a pet with Daemons inside
I would like to know, when I evoke a Daemons for give me a pet/s with inside the Daemons, how this pet come to me? and how i can recognize if this pet have a daemon inside?

thank you

Alex

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back