Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Steps

aidanfoxtrot

From what I can understand- I should do the following things-1. Open my third eye. 2. Open my chakras.3. Cleanse my aura and chakras.4. Daily meditations.
I would like to know how many times to repeat the throh in the third eye? And what runes and sounds to vibrate for each chakra? And is there a specific chakra i should open first? How do I know when these are open? 

Start with the number of times stated on the JOS. Once you feel like you can do more repetitions then go ahead, just make sure you don't overstimulate yourself, responsibility for the responsible. If you still haven't opened up all your chakras I wouldn't advise you to use runes on your chakras straight away, since that would be too much for your soul to handle, remember that you are recovering from years of spiritual repression, and it takes time to recover. It's best to open your chakras starting with your 3rd eye, then from your Crown chakra downwards to your Base. Also work on your minor chakras, like your temple, shoulder, hip, clairaudience, clairvoyance, hand and feet chakras. You will know you have opened the chakra once you start feeling a noticeable pulsating feeling in the specific chakra you are working on. Hail Enki!!!!Hail Enlil!!!!

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014, 21:43, "aidanfoxtrot@..." <aidanfoxtrot@... wrote:
  From what I can understand- I should do the following things-1. Open my third eye. 2. Open my chakras.3. Cleanse my aura and chakras.4. Daily meditations.
I would like to know how many times to repeat the throh in the third eye? And what runes and sounds to vibrate for each chakra? And is there a specific chakra i should open first? How do I know when these are open? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back