Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Stepping Forward

findumonde21

I don't know about the rest of you in this group, but I am very proud to belong to my Lord Satan ! I am not in the least bit ashamed of my commitment to Him. Nor do I care who knows it. In fact, I want people to know it. I feel very ready to publicly state my real name wherever possible as being a loyal and dedicated servant of Father Satan. It is time that we stop hiding and stand up for our God. Who agrees with me?

I agree fully.
I don't show the least amount of compassion or reserve for any kike ,xtian, etc any more.my guardian will not tollerate it.
The other day just for kicks I was waiting toll sum were walking on the side of the road ,I sped up rolled down the window an tossed a huge bag of cat shit at a group of them!  Hahaha it hit the one so hard it knocked em off his feet. Those pieces of shit got covered in their own mess.
Its appalling on how blatantly open the kikes are getting around here

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
To:
[email protected]
Sent:
Sun, Mar 20, 2011 06:47:11 GMT+00:00
Subject:
[JoS4adults] Stepping Forward

I don't know about the rest of you in this group, but I am very proud to belong to my Lord Satan ! I am not in the least bit ashamed of my commitment to Him. Nor do I care who knows it. In fact, I want people to know it. I feel very ready to publicly state my real name wherever possible as being a loyal and dedicated servant of Father Satan. It is time that we stop hiding and stand up for our God. Who agrees with me?

<td val[/IMG]I agree completely!!!!!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Sat, 3/19/11, findumonde21 <findumonde21@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Stepping Forward
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 5:24 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back