Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

starting out

melvynjeffery

Hi to all i am looking to become a confirmed satanist and was wondering what experiences some of you had after the ritual and also any hints or tips for starting out with power meditations thanks all.

Mine, personally I was about to the take a cleansing bath when decided to dedicate to Satan, after i did the confirmation dedication a strong wind went into my house straight to my bathroom as if someone was coming to me, after the paper was burn. the same way came in, the same way it left, but what surprised me the most was that the windows and the door was closed as I usually take bath, always close them. But this was my experience, then Satan appear to me about 3 times, i'm not sure if it was in dreams or visions but it was super awesome. I love Satan. hail lucifer

Shamman
 Eddie

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 4, 2011 4:20:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] starting out

Hi to all i am looking to become a confirmed satanist and was wondering what experiences some of you had after the ritual and also any hints or tips for starting out with power meditations thanks all.

It's important to know not everyone experiences something right away and a lot of it depends on how psychically open you are. For me I felt a strong natural high for two days afterward. Music sounded absolutely amazing and I was just so happy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], edwin aleman <aleman92101@... wrote:
Mine, personally I was about to the take a cleansing bath when decided to
dedicate to Satan, after i did the confirmation dedication a strong wind went
into my house straight to my bathroom as if someone was coming to me, after the
paper was burn. the same way came in, the same way it left, but what surprised
me the most was that the windows and the door was closed as I usually take bath,
always close them. But this was my experience, then Satan appear to me about 3
times, i'm not sure if it was in dreams or visions but it was super awesome. I
love Satan. hail lucifer

Shamman

Eddie

Sent: Wed, May 4, 2011 4:20:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] starting out

Hi to all i am looking to become a confirmed satanist and was wondering what
experiences some of you had after the ritual and also any hints or tips for
starting out with power meditations thanks all.
thanks for sharing that with me eddie

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back