Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Starting a relationship with Buer

ucboi22

Last week I began my covenant with Father but did not want to ask intercession from any of his agents, because frankly I didnt know what to ask for...

Through JOS site, I found Buer. He heals and does not like drunkenness. I have an autoimmune disease and and am alcoholic. Tonight I prayed to Father for Buer's intercession in my life to just smile upon my life.. not to heal or cure, but just to help me..

I haven't tried to contact Buer cause frankly I am new to this, I just asked Fathers intercession..

Since this is our 'church' I was hoping if someone who reads this who has a relathionship with Buer could help me to respectfully summon him..

feel free to email.. captrandom@...

Hail Father Satan in all his Glory

When your meeting a god for the first time it's important not to be afraid or disrespectful. If you feel nervous and unsure of yourself then it might be best to do a ritual to Father Enki and ask for his assistance in meeting with Buer. If Enki is with you there isn't anything to be afraid of, just be respectful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ucboi22" <ucboi22@... wrote:

Last week I began my covenant with Father but did not want to ask intercession from any of his agents, because frankly I didnt know what to ask for...

Through JOS site, I found Buer. He heals and does not like drunkenness. I have an autoimmune disease and and am alcoholic. Tonight I prayed to Father for Buer's intercession in my life to just smile upon my life.. not to heal or cure, but just to help me..

I haven't tried to contact Buer cause frankly I am new to this, I just asked Fathers intercession..

Since this is our 'church' I was hoping if someone who reads this who has a relationship with Buer could help me to respectfully summon him..

Nearly 5 years ago I asked Buer to help me with addiction (alcohol, tobacco, debt, etc) I didn't do an actual ritual, I looked at his sigil and asked him for help. Not to say that its proper, but I'm certain it worked. I quit smoking, drinking, got out of debt, own a home now, and have 2 dogs who I would like to believe are familiars. I have his sigil tattooed on my shoulder as a way of saying he had my back when I needed it. To be fair I'm not the most advaned to where I can see or hear demons, but I do notice a sort of guiding hand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ucboi22" <ucboi22@... wrote:

Since this is our 'church' I was hoping if someone who reads this who has a relathionship with Buer could help me to respectfully summon him..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back