Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

started a sun square

Jay Wazny

Hello everyone jay here. I started a sun square today ad it states that a dibilitated sun causes seizures i used to have seizures as a child until i was 13 shortly after i first came to satan. Will continuing this square have anything negative toward me and my seizures will it induce them i havent had one in 16 years and am weening myself off medications after asking satan if it was safe to do so. Hail satan

Having a debilitated Sun can cause seizures, so if you're doing the Sun square to empower your natal Sun, it should fix the issue so that you won't have seizures anymore. Or doing the Sun square for general healing will fix it as well.

Here's a tip though, doing the squares at the proper times will add more power. The Sun will be in it's home sign of Leo in July and August, that would be an ideal time to do the square.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay Wazny <jwazny@... wrote:

Hello everyone jay here. I started a sun square today ad it states that a dibilitated sun causes seizures i used to have seizures as a child until i was 13 shortly after i first came to satan. Will continuing this square have anything negative toward me and my seizures will it induce them i havent had one in 16 years and am weening myself off medications after asking satan if it was safe to do so. Hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back