Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Start Keeping an Emotion Diary, Now

Maelstrom

skaedn.png

Until we reach a certain level in Spiritual Satanism, we do not rule our emotions; rather, our emotions rule us.

We can say that emotions operate as an invisible force within our minds. They may poison reason and common sense, but they can also give birth to wisdom and prosperity. It is therefore essential to be aware of our emotions and gradually rise to the state that is most favorable for us: being able to rule our emotions.

One of the best ways to make it easier to achieve this is to keep a diary of your emotions. I have been doing this for over 100 days, and I want to share this with you, my brothers and sisters.

Either do it physically, with a notebook and pen, or digitally, using note-taking or mobile apps designed specifically for this purpose.

I use a digital mobile app for this; in this case, I recommend Daylio. If you want to use a digital note app, you can give Notion a try. For those who prefer physical methods, they will have to find the most suitable setup.

Keep a list of the emotions you felt that day (such as excitement, anger, surprise or contentment) and record a voice memo describing what you experienced, felt, and thought. You can include photos from that day. Keep this separate from the records of your spiritual experiences.

In short, this will create a database of your emotions in your mind. You won't remember every day, of course, but you will have a very vivid record of it. Then, when you need to reflect on yourself and your life, you will realize that the mental paths that once felt blocked have become easy routes to walk.

You can go to any day, see how you felt and listen to your voice recording to tap into your past self. There are many more benefits that I cannot list here; you have to discover them for yourself.

Start tonight and continue for years to come. I hope that we all may then become masters of our own emotions and achieve one of the most fruitful conquests.

i will try it video recording. thank you a lot 🙏🏻🫶🏻

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back