Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SS Library (Book List)

[email protected]

I was wondering if anyone else had any books to add to this book list. All or most of the books in this list have been used in JoS sermons by HP Mageson. And I don't know how to add books to google drive but I need help with the book list. This list may help others anyways this is the current book list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vAk ... utbH8/edit

The Holy Science, by Swami Sri Yukteswar
Genesis of the Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner
Blue Apples, William Henry
Guardians of the Holy Grail, Mark Pinkham
Inner Tantra Yoga, David Frawley
Kundalini Yoga Upanishad
The Coming Gnostic Civilization by M.A.Pinkham
Christ In Egypt The Horus-Jesus Connection, D.M Murdock
Bhagavad Gita (corrupted but useful points)
The Realm Of The Ring Lord, Laurence Gardner
Gnosis The Secret Of Solomon's Temple Revealed, Philip Gardiner
Tirumantiram
Tattwa Shuddhi Swami Satyasangananda
While The Gods Play - Danielou
Sayar-ul-okul
Secrets of the Serpent - Gardener
Ramayana
The Serpent The Eagle The Lion and The Disk by B. Parker
Starwalkers - William Henry
Suns of God by D.M. Murdock
The texts of the Agamas Irish Origins of Civilisation by Tsarion
The Doctrine of the Awaking - Evola
Did Moses Exist - D.M Murdock
Gods Of Love And Ecstasy, DanielouUnderworld, Graham HancockGuardians Of The Holy Grail, Mark, PinkhamThe Lost Civilization Of Lemuria, Frank JosephThe Hermetic Doctrine, Julius EvolaKundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, The Chakra's
Siva And Serpent Worship, Hyde Clark
Introduction Into Magic, Julius EvolaThe Hindu Temple, Alain Danielou
Swami Nityananda Giri Revolt Against The Modern World, EvolaWhile The Gods Play, DanielouThe Greek Kabala, BarryThe Eastern Mysteries, Hulse
The Serpent Grail, Gardiner, OsbornNorthern Mysteries And Magic, Aswynn
The Open Secret of India, Israel And Mexico. By researcher and author Gene D. Matlock.
Revolt Against The Modern World. Julius Evola.

The Stellar Man 
by John Baines 

-------- Original message --------
From: "jyotisha03@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 31/08/2017 16:08 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] SS Library (Book List)

I was wondering if anyone else had any books to add to this book list. All or most of the books in this list have been used in JoS sermons by HP Mageson. And I don't know how to add books to google drive but I need help with the book list. This list may help others anyways this is the current book list:

Kundalini Yoga Upanishad
Tirumantiram
Sayar-ul-okul
Ramayana
Gods Of Love And Ecstasy, DanielouUnderworld, Graham HancockGuardians Of The Holy Grail, Mark, PinkhamThe Lost Civilization Of Lemuria, Frank JosephThe Hermetic Doctrine, Julius EvolaKundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, The Chakra's
Swami Nityananda Giri Revolt Against The Modern World, EvolaWhile The Gods Play, DanielouThe Greek Kabala, BarryThe Eastern Mysteries, Hulse
The Open Secret of India, Israel And Mexico. By researcher and author Gene D. Matlock.

I don't know in which language to thank you. You included in the list most of the books I had downloaded in the last two weeks, that are now inaccessible because my computer forfeited me, and more books that I just couldn't find.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 at 8:47 p.m., jyotisha03@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I was wondering if anyone else had any books to add to this book list. All or most of the books in this list have been used in JoS sermons by HP Mageson. And I don't know how to add books to google drive but I need help with the book list. This list may help others anyways this is the current book list:

Kundalini Yoga Upanishad
Tirumantiram
Sayar-ul-okul
Ramayana

I was wondering if the NS Archive could be given a refresh and links refreshed for download ... especially the NAZI TV section ...

Wtf it got taken down as soon as I tried to post it.. but the link was a reading list from the Joyofsatan site you should add them to your list.http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html
<center [/IMG]
</center><dl [/IMG]<dt [/IMG] wr[/IMG]The Creat[/IMG]The Lost Book of Enk[/IMG]*Th[/IMG]The 12th Planet by Zechar[/IMG]Gives accounts and hypotheses of our creation by extra-terrestrials who came here to mine for gold, 440,000 years ago. Sheds much light on the mythology behind the Necronomicon and how the writers and editors of the xian bible have stolen Sumerian myths and twisted it to conform to their own whims. Sitchin has taken his writings from deciphering ancient tablets excavated in the middle east. Highly recommended.
The rest of the Earth Chron[/IMG]*Th[/IMG]The [/IMG]Here, Bra[/IMG]Break[/IMG]Rather dry. The author wr[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]The Anc[/IMG]This book is very new agey and xian slanted, but worth reading concerning the extra-terrestrial links and interaction with humanity. Also, how the Egyptian God, Thoth is a flesh and blood living being. The author, because of his new age perspective and interaction with angels was not given truth about certain things. This can be read betwen the lines; Thoth is most definitely a Demon, on Father's side.
**Both Thoth and Azazel worked w[/IMG]Lost Knowled[/IMG]The [/IMG]Th[/IMG]The Second [/IMG]Th[/IMG]The Secret Arch[/IMG]An excellent read for anyone who bel[/IMG]Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark : A[/IMG]Very [/IMG]Born [/IMG]W[/IMG]This book is very revealing concerning spirit abuse in during the late Middle Ages and the Renaissance where Goetic Demons were used to build the cathedrals, bridges and other structures in Europe. Time Life Books Series:
[/IMG]Deta[/IMG]The [/IMG]The truth [/IMG]The Secret H[/IMG]Th[/IMG]T[/IMG]A lot of useful [/IMG]The truth concern[/IMG]The Day After Roswell by Colonel Ph[/IMG]This is a must read. Complete expos of the UFO crash in the Roswell desert, July of 1947. In the book "The Day After Roswell" the author exposes the entire story, with names, dates, facts and documents released under the freedom of information act. He was PERSONALLY in charge of the Roswell files under the Army Research and Development at the Pentagon directly under Lieutenent General Arthur G. Trudeau.
Corso explains the reality behind the "Cold War" where the USA and the USSR amassed nuclear weapons capable of destroying the Earth 5 times over; which if either side employed these, mutual suicide for the entire planet would result. The truth is- both world powers were well aware of the alien threat, which in TRUTH is a hostile one which threatens the life of everything and everyone on this planet. Both the USA and USSR worked behind the scenes to develop defense technology, NOT to be used on each other, as the media falsley claimed to shape public opinion and to delude the masses, but to be used in defense of the Earth from a potential alien attack. This was also the main reason for the Apollo Moon Mission in 1969, NOT just space exploration out of interest. The defense dept was interested in establishing a base on the Moon which would act as a reconnaissance post for the Earth, from out there. The large number of satellites orbiting the Earth serve the same purpose. PROTECTION.
Corso concludes the book w[/IMG]Extra-Terrestr[/IMG]Excellent book, h[/IMG]"The Watchers by Ray[/IMG]The Watchers [/IMG]D[/IMG]Cos[/IMG]Very reveal[/IMG]Psych[/IMG]The author wr[/IMG]F[/IMG][/IMG]How to Defend Yourself A[/IMG]Very [/IMG]UFO's by Teresa [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]Sexual Alche[/IMG]Th[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]Ale[/IMG][/IMG]Pacts w[/IMG]Th[/IMG]The [/IMG]Here the above author [/IMG][/IMG]Th[/IMG]Enoch[/IMG]*[/IMG]Herbs [/IMG]The author wr[/IMG]Secrets of Western Sex [/IMG]Excellent book. Deta[/IMG]Pendulu[/IMG]Excellent l[/IMG]W[/IMG]D[/IMG]Secrets of [/IMG]So[/IMG]How to Use a Ou[/IMG][/IMG]Necrono[/IMG]One of the most popular books in the occult studies. Based upon Sumerian/Mesopotamian mythology, there are the seals of the Gods, though different from the seals used in the Goetia. Claimed to be a work of fiction by HP Lovecraft, the Gods are real and the summonings work.
References to the stars [/IMG]Necrono[/IMG] An add[/IMG]The Book of Black [/IMG]Wa[/IMG]The Black Arts by R[/IMG]Co[/IMG]Anton LaVey:[/B] </dd><dt [/IMG]The Satan[/IMG]Excellent, a [/IMG]"MIGHT IS RIGHT."[/I] I have found in my close relationship with Satan, some of the ideologies are not of Satan. Satan in truth does not approve of "sloth," excessive greed (which is the foundation of the xtian churches)or senseless selfishness.
The r[/IMG]The Satan[/IMG]Therein, LaVey includes the Black Book of Satan; The Al-Jilwah, the most important document in Traditional Satanism,(see link above) several rituals from various parts of the world, the Traditional Black Mass and intriguing information on the Yezidi peoples who were as a group, Devil Worshippers.
<[/IMG]H[/IMG] The Dev[/IMG]LaVey wr[/IMG] The Satan[/IMG]Th[/IMG] Satan Speaks by Anton Szandor LaVey </dt><dd [/IMG][/IMG]The Church of Satan by Blanche Barton </dt><dd [/IMG]Blanch Barton was LaVey's wo[/IMG]The Secret L[/IMG]Author[/IMG]Chr[/IMG]The Dark S[/IMG]Overall excellent book that covers the extens[/IMG]The Cassel D[/IMG]Th[/IMG]The [/IMG]Another book worth read[/IMG]When [/IMG]Th[/IMG]Tox[/IMG]Here [/IMG]The [/IMG]Psych[/IMG]Th[/IMG]The Seventh Sense by Lyn Buchanan, 2003 </dt><dd [/IMG]Re[/IMG]Secret, Don't Tell : The Encycloped[/IMG]Althou[/IMG]Kundal[/IMG]This book is an excellent reference for kundalini and chakra work. The illustrations are not of any help, though, as the true chakras resemble spinnig vortexes of colored energy.
The author [/IMG]The H[/IMG]The Second Co[/IMG]Th[/IMG]Luc[/IMG]Well wr[/IMG]Satan Wants You : The Cult of Dev[/IMG]The author wr[/IMG]Dev[/IMG]Co[/IMG]Miscellaneous:[/B] Cliff's Notes Series:
These are su[/IMG]PARAD[/IMG]Wr[/IMG]Dante's D[/IMG]Written in the 13th century, by Dante Alighieri, this is where the "Nine Gates of Hell" originated. Dante writes of his visitation to Hell, accompanied by Virgil, more than likely an angelic being who guides Dante on a tour through the xian Hell.
[/IMG]Faust(Johann Wolf[/IMG]Another class[/IMG][/IMG]comprehensive overview of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and his views that form much of the basis of LaVeyan Satanism. Click on the link below for free on-line books. </dd></dl>

On Friday, September 1, 2017 6:54 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just want to say thanks for compiling that into a list. Great Job!

Lol you dont need corrupted version. There is german schroeder leopold edition written by Himmler's own Sanskrit scholar. The 1972 bhagvad gita as it is is least corrupted. Newer bhagvad gita editions are being corrupted by radhanath swami who is a jew and his jewish gang.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back