Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SQUARES

[email protected]

Greetings

Just finished the kabalistic square of Jupiter(to be exact finished on 30 march) Question : How do i know it was successful and do i recite it again and how soon can i do it.

HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RAHAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS

Wait for the money to come. I finished mine sometime ago and it took about 2 weeks after for a huge sum of money to come unexpectedly through my past actions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings

Just finished the kabalistic square of Jupiter(to be exact finished on 30 march) Question : How do i know it was successful and do i recite it again and how soon can i do it.

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

Well, I finished the square of the Sun in the last days of Feb and within a week I had $20. I know that doesn't sound very exciting BUT what was exciting was that $20 led to other things that brought more money.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
���
����� Just finished the kabalistic square of Jupiter(to be exact finished on 30 march) Question : How do i know it was successful and do i recite it again and how soon can i do it.

�
HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

Im actually doing the jupiter square as well and I programmed the energy to keep me
 f[/IMG]</var>! Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 1:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SQUARES

Wait for the money to come. I finished mine sometime ago and it took about 2 weeks after for a huge sum of money to come unexpectedly through my past actions.

Greetings

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

All I did was follow the instructions in here: http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/Kabbalistic_Squares.pdf

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Well, I finished the square of the Sun in the last days of Feb and within a week I had $20. I know that doesn't sound very exciting BUT what was exciting was that $20 led to other things that brought more money.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@" <magus_75@ wrote:

Greetings
���
����� Just finished the kabalistic square of Jupiter(to be exact finished on 30 march) Question : How do i know it was successful and do i recite it again and how soon can i do it.

�
HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

<td val[/IMG]How di I programmed the energy to keep me
 financially and economically safe and secure? And secondly someone took my wife from me how do I get her back?

--- On Tue, 4/3/12, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: SQUARES
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 9:18 PM

Im actually doing the jupiter square as well and I programmed the energy to keep me
 f[/IMG]</var>! Hail our Creator God Satan.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
[/TD]

You want to get someone who betrayed you back?
Rather than bring her back focus on finding someone better
who will not betray you, far better results guaranteed.

Take a look at this link for your other question.
http://satans666squares.webs.com/index.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], premium consults <premiumconsults@... wrote:

How di I programmed the energy to keep me

financially and economically safe and secure? And secondly someone took my wife from me how do I get her back?

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

financially and economically safe and secure. Lately i have been getting money here and there from my mother amd sister and have been secure so yeah its how you program your energy. im going to do the square again when im done because jupiter will leave taurus on june 13th and be in gemini for about a year and jupiter in gemini is at its detriment and not good so I am trying to get all my use out of the jupiter square now!
Hail our Creator God Satan.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@" <magus_75@ wrote:

Greetings

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

Well after [/IMG]</var>   Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 5:54 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]How di I programmed the energy to keep me

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]

f[/IMG]</var>! Hail our Creator God Satan. From: Syt R <jri9vero@...
  Wa[/IMG][email protected], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote: Greetings           Just finished the kabalistic square of Jupiter(to be exact finished on 30 march) Question : How do i know it was successful and do i recite it again and how soon can i do it.   HAIL EA/ENKI HAIL MARDUK/RA HAIL LORD NABU HAIL ANUBIS
[/TD]

I did exactly as the pdf said and stayed to the instructions as close as possible. I can't explain it any better than HPS Maxine already has.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

All I did was follow the instructions in here: http://satanismgr.webs.com/pdfs/Kabbalistic_Squares.pdf

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Greetings
���

�
HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back