Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sport

bestindigo6661

Along with spiritual advancement, do you guys also doing some sport?
And if yes, what kind of sport?

HAIL SATAN!!

No that's up to you.
We do hatha and kundalini yoga though.

" Life is an opportunity to improve and advance."- HP Maxine

Hail Satan

At some point along your Spiritual Advancement you'll come to the realisation of the importance of Physical fitness and how it fits in with 'Spiritual Fitness'. One must be both strong of Mind, Body and Spirit to be truly strong.
So being fit and exercising is just as important within Satanism as meditating. We must exercise the mind, and like wise, exercise the body.

Me personally, I'm not a big sport person.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestindigo666" <bestindigo666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

hey,you can always do some active meditation along with power meditations..you can do yoga and or some stretching exercises...dancing is also cool :)do whatever you like,you can always get creative.
Hail SATAN!

Back when I was still in school, football, soccer, wrestling, weightlifting, volleyball.
But my favorite is martial arts.
Hail Satan! 
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 21, 2012, at 6:27 AM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:
  I used to do many sports but now I just go to the gym. I wish I had time for more though. Exercise is important.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bestindigo666" <bestindigo666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm training martial arts like Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Taekwondo for a several years. As stated in some sermons, martial arts would help like Hatha Yoga.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back