Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spirtual Satanist Forum

Leonard

Hey everyone, i've noticed how we've been getting alot of inflitrators and stuff like that, so me and my friend decided to make a secure forum for everybody to chat in. the website is http://satansarmy.4rumer.net/ also i would like to ask the High Priests and High Priestesses to contact me so you can be made into Moderators, and we are going to need more, so, the few people i know who are regular posters in the e-groups are black legions of satan, andrew absher, and kikesmasher, so can you three contact me? well, i hope you all enjoy the forums, its much more secure, it even has a massive live chat for everyone to talk in, and dont worry about your email, its hidden from everyone :)

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LILITH!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

I'm just curious but how do you plan on stopping infiltrators at this site.  Whats stopping a kike from registering and watching us or pretending to be us?

I also have a feeling that HP Maxine will not have the time to be moderating all of the Yahoo groups and your forum as well, she's busy enough as it is.

Drew
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 9, 2010 7:01:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spirtual Satanist Forum

Hey everyone, i've noticed how we've been getting alot of inflitrators and stuff like that, so me and my friend decided to make a secure forum for everybody to chat in. the website is http://satansarmy.4rumer.net/ also i would like to ask the High Priests and High Priestesses to contact me so you can be made into Moderators, and we are going to need more, so, the few people i know who are regular posters in the e-groups are black legions of satan, andrew absher, and kikesmasher, so can you three contact me? well, i hope you all enjoy the forums, its much more secure, it even has a massive live chat for everyone to talk in, and dont worry about your email, its hidden from everyone :)

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LILITH!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

hey thanks tons! i just joined

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Leonard <lenny.landry@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LILITH!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Hi,

I thank you for your concern, in my opinion a further selective website would benefit us all.
(I dont like the stile of Yahoo, its a bit confusing ....)
Further more a live chat would be awesome, you can discuss problems much easier :)

I thank you brother,

hail Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Leonard" <lenny.landry@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LILITH!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

We did have it set up so an admin would have to approve all applicants, but we realized that would cause to much stress, so if we notice an infiltrator we can ban their ip address so they can't even access this site. But the major difference is our emails are visible in the e-groups and therefore subject to hacking, but in the forum our emails are hidden from everyone keeping us much safer. This website is just much more easily controllable, plus the threads are easier to follow in my opinion
•Deus Maximus est Satanas•
On Dec 11, 2010, at 10:42 AM, Drew Bolden <ditto6891@... wrote:
  I'm just curious but how do you plan on stopping infiltrators at this site.  Whats stopping a kike from registering and watching us or pretending to be us?

I also have a feeling that HP Maxine will not have the time to be moderating all of the Yahoo groups and your forum as well, she's busy enough as it is.

Drew
Hail Satan!

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
Sent: Thu, December 9, 2010 7:01:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spirtual Satanist Forum

Hey everyone, [/IMG]http://satansarmy.4rumer.net/[/url] also i would like to ask the High Priests and High Priestesses to contact me so you can be made into Moderators, and we are going to need more, so, the few people i know who are regular posters in the e-groups are black legions of satan, andrew absher, and kikesmasher, so can you three contact me? well, i hope you all enjoy the forums, its much more secure, it even has a massive live chat for everyone to talk in, and dont worry about your email, its hidden from everyone :)

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LILITH!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

There is a live chat on the portal page, and we are working on scripting another website but it will take a while

•Deus Maximus est Satanas•
On Dec 11, 2010, at 10:32 AM, "silent27c" <silent27c@... wrote:
  Hi,

I thank you for your concern, in my opinion a further selective website would benefit us all.
(I dont like the stile of Yahoo, its a bit confusing ....)
Further more a live chat would be awesome, you can discuss problems much easier :)

I thank you brother,

hail Father

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Leonard" <lenny.landry@... wrote:

Hey everyone, [/IMG]http://satansarmy.4rumer.net/[/url] also i would like to ask the High Priests and High Priestesses to contact me so you can be made into Moderators, and we are going to need more, so, the few people i know who are regular posters in the e-groups are black legions of satan, andrew absher, and kikesmasher, so can you three contact me? well, i hope you all enjoy the forums, its much more secure, it even has a massive live chat for everyone to talk in, and dont worry about your email, its hidden from everyone :)

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL LILITH!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back