Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual warfare training program.

sij.cindori

For days 10 thru 24, there are 4 images that the program calls for you to use in order to practice visualization. But the link, unfortunately is broken on all 4. If the exercise is only to practice visualization I suppose any image would work, yeah?

The other thing, when reading about the program is says to only follow the program, (as in only do the meditations in the program on the assigned day that you're on.) Does this mean I should stop doing yoga and my protection meditation, etc?

Thank you for your time,

Hail Lord Lucifer, our Father.

You *must* continue with your aura of protection everyday. And if you have time for yoga, please do that too.I hope this cleared things up.
HS/88

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:04 PM, "sij.cindori@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

For days 10 thru 24, there are 4 images that the program calls for you to use in order to practice visualization. But the link, unfortunately is broken on all 4. If the exercise is only to practice visualization I suppose any image would work, yeah?

The other thing, when reading about the program is says to only follow the program, (as in only do the meditations in the program on the assigned day that you're on.) Does this mean I should stop doing yoga and my protection meditation, etc?

Thank you for your time,

Hail Lord Lucifer, our Father.

Here: http://josmirrors.cf/  
And no. It only tells to not do any other meditations for people who NEVER done them (In this lifetime).If you are ALREADY doing the meditations, keep on doing them, no need to stop doing them.

Hmm about the images try to make them  harder to visualize you know like the first is easy second harder third more harder etc. Bro of course do not stop doing yoga protection meditations and cleanig your aura coz there are the basics medditations and also void of course .

Visualization was the hardest for me because I wasnt sure how to visualize. Like do we look at the picture for a quite a bit and try to see the shape of the image with your eyes close or do we just think about how the image looks like and try to see it?

Concentrate, stare at it (Like with Void Meditation), look at it for about 3-4 minutes, close your eyes and you should see all black, but in the middle a white figure of the picture you stared at, then concentrate and bring it back if it disappears for about 3-4 minutes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back