Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Warfare Training Day 1-7

spiritualsatanist92

Hi i am having trouble with the breathing. i can breath in for 6 and out for 6, but if i hold my breath for 6 sometimes i cant breath out for 6.
Any help is welcome, thank you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritualsatanist92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:
Hi i am having trouble with the breathing. i can breath in for 6 and out for 6, but if i hold my breath for 6 sometimes i cant breath out for 6.
The main purpose of the breathing exercise is to relax you. Its just a technique, the main exercise is getting into a trance. Instead of 6,6,6 try 4,4,4 or even 5,5,5. Basically the point of the breathing exercise is to breath slowly and deeply, this relaxes you. Then when your calm feel yourself falling, feel the falling effect (dont stress this, the point is to relax and the falling sensation supposed to make you even more relaxed). You should feel different in a trance, very calm and relaxed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritualsatanist92" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

The main purpose of the breathing exercise is to relax you. Its just a technique, the main exercise is getting into a trance. Instead of 6,6,6 try 4,4,4 or even 5,5,5. Basically the point of the breathing exercise is to breath slowly and deeply, this relaxes you. Then when your calm feel yourself falling, feel the falling effect (dont stress this, the point is to relax and the falling sensation supposed to make you even more relaxed). You should feel different in a trance, very calm and relaxed.
Thank you so much its just that i did not want to do anything wrong.

why 6 count.
it should be 4 count,like usual

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 8:14:42 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Spiritual Warfare Training Day 1-7

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

I had to taking some stress releasing class at one time and they covered this problem with deep breathing. The teacher said that if that happened that you are inhaling "too fast." For your first six count on the inhale, try going a little "slower" and fill up your lungs gradually. It should help you from exhaling quickly.

Hope that helps, sorry I can't offer more advice.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritualsatanist92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

That's what I do.
----- Original Message ----- From: l91939 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:48 PM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Spiritual Warfare Training Day 1-7
I had to taking some stress releasing class at one time and they covered this problem with deep breathing. The teacher said that if that happened that you are inhaling "too fast." For your first six count on the inhale, try going a little "slower" and fill up your lungs gradually. It should help you from exhaling quickly.

Hope that helps, sorry I can't offer more advice.

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "spiritualsatanist9 2" <spiritualsatanist9 2@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back