Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual warfare program...

Nick Brown

I read the message that was dictated from Satan...

I have had some OCD and have wondered, what if Satan is all in our minds? what if that message was just a thought form in the person who wrote its head?

please help me with my faith issues

Regards,
Nick Brown

Try to summon Satan and a thoughtform you or somebody else made. You'll notice that Satan's energy is much stronger and you'll even feel the bioelectricity coming. Also, a thoughtform answering our prayers, giving us powerful meditations and saying things that are true or predicting the future doesn't make any sense. My GD had given me a warning about something personal and it turned out to be true.

If you have doubts, open yourself to the astral so you can see Demons and THEN try to communicate with Satan or a Demon and prove that to yourself. You'll be able to find out if an entity is a real Demon or a thoughtform or even an enemy imposter. You'll be also able to find out if you (or somebody else) is really communicating with Satan or imagining things and talking to themselves.

Satanism is based on EXPERIENCE and personal study, not faith. It is something I would call "occult science", as opposed to "blind faith".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick Brown" <nick11657@... wrote:

I have had some OCD and have wondered, what if Satan is all in our minds? what if that message was just a thought form in the person who wrote its head?

Regards,
Nick Brown

Cool, thanks, i am wondering, what exactly is a thoughtform?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

Try to summon Satan and a thoughtform you or somebody else made. You'll notice that Satan's energy is much stronger and you'll even feel the bioelectricity coming. Also, a thoughtform answering our prayers, giving us powerful meditations and saying things that are true or predicting the future doesn't make any sense. My GD had given me a warning about something personal and it turned out to be true.

If you have doubts, open yourself to the astral so you can see Demons and THEN try to communicate with Satan or a Demon and prove that to yourself. You'll be able to find out if an entity is a real Demon or a thoughtform or even an enemy imposter. You'll be also able to find out if you (or somebody else) is really communicating with Satan or imagining things and talking to themselves.

Satanism is based on EXPERIENCE and personal study, not faith. It is something I would call "occult science", as opposed to "blind faith".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick Brown" <nick11657@ wrote:

Regards,
Nick Brown

What is a thought-form? I think I can answer this. Imagine it as--what I like to call it--a psionic algorithm. (As best as I can come up with.)

Imagine the universe as one big giant super computer. And a thought-form is a segment (or multiple segments) of code which you yourself create and release into the oblivion and allow it to influence the universe in some way to where it benefits you or hurts someone else.

...If that makes sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick Brown" <nick11657@... wrote:

Cool, thanks, i am wondering, what exactly is a thoughtform?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick Brown" <nick11657@ wrote:

Regards,
Nick Brown

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back