Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Warfare Program Question

Gage

I've completed one month of the SW Training Program, and I was wondering something. Is it okay to do other meditations and rituals other than those assigned fir that day? Because I would like to do past life regression, but it isn't in the program. I would also like to create an astral temple...but that is also not in the program.
Thanks.

Heil Satan!

<td val[/IMG]In my opinion you can put together what ever you want to work on.Just keep in mind not to take on too much or you are probably not going to do it daily which is the key.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual Warfare Program Question
Sent: Sat, Sep 29, 2012 3:21:29 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I've completed one month of the SW Training Program, and I was wondering something. Is it okay to do other meditations and rituals other than those assigned fir that day? Because I would like to do past life regression, but it isn't in the program. I would also like to create an astral temple...but that is also not in the program.
Thanks.

Heil Satan!

[/TD]

Hey! :)
I'm currently working on the Training Program as well and I am also working on some other meditations as well.

You can of course do more than the one meditation the program tells you but it is important to put priorities and to not overdo it.
Always have in mind that you will first definitely do the meditation the program says, and then you'll do the other meditation(s) you want.

Good luck! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" <gsport150@... wrote:

I've completed one month of the SW Training Program, and I was wondering something. Is it okay to do other meditations and rituals other than those assigned fir that day? Because I would like to do past life regression, but it isn't in the program. I would also like to create an astral temple...but that is also not in the program.
Thanks.

Heil Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back