Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Warfare Meditations Month 1, Days 1-7 Experience

DiorDior

This is the second day of Day 1 meditation that I am doing. I wanted to share what is happening to me and also to ask questions.
I cannot, for some reason, sit down to meditate, because I keep falling over in my chair. Even propped up against something, my legs go numb.
So I laid down on the floor, and I found that knowing the rhythm of my breaths instead of counting mentally helps me fall into trance better. (I count too loudly in my head.)
Since this is the second day, the first day was learning how to breathe properly. When inhaling, my stomach was hurting. Only after trying for about 1.45 hours did I feel a tug on my left arm, which told me that my Guardian Demon was saying, "that's enough for tonight." I went to bed, ready to do my aura/chakra cleansing, and praise Lord Lucifer! My thanks to Him and to my GDs. I learned how to breathe properly (which entails inhaling deeply, but your stomach puffs out like a watermelon when you do so.)

But there's a great deal of pressure in my head. Tonight and last night.
My third eye is completely open, so I know it's not the pineal gland. It feels like a bigger area, both around the pineal gland and behind it and on top of my skull.

I got nauseous and dizzy and very, very warm (even though the AC was blasting and the fan behind me was on.) I got into a light trance, but stopped because of the pressure in my head. (And because my fan shook a little, which made my astral body jump a bit.)

What is this? What's happening, that these muscles are being used?
What were your experiences?

Praise Lord Lucifer! Praise Lord Satan! Praise the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:
This is the second day of Day 1 meditation that I am doing. I wanted to share what is happening to me and also to ask questions.
I cannot, for some reason, sit down to meditate, because I keep falling over in my chair. Even propped up against something, my legs go numb.
So I laid down on the floor, and I found that knowing the rhythm of my breaths instead of counting mentally helps me fall into trance better. (I count too loudly in my head.)
Since this is the second day, the first day was learning how to breathe properly. When inhaling, my stomach was hurting. Only after trying for about 1.45 hours did I feel a tug on my left arm, which told me that my Guardian Demon was saying, "that's enough for tonight." I went to bed, ready to do my aura/chakra cleansing, and praise Lord Lucifer! My thanks to Him and to my GDs. I learned how to breathe properly (which entails inhaling deeply, but your stomach puffs out like a watermelon when you do so.)

But there's a great deal of pressure in my head. Tonight and last night.
My third eye is completely open, so I know it's not the pineal gland. It feels like a bigger area, both around the pineal gland and behind it and on top of my skull.

I got nauseous and dizzy and very, very warm (even though the AC was blasting and the fan behind me was on.) I got into a light trance, but stopped because of the pressure in my head. (And because my fan shook a little, which made my astral body jump a bit.)

What is this? What's happening, that these muscles are being used?
What were your experiences?

Praise Lord Lucifer! Praise Lord Satan! Praise the True Gods!
"But there's a great deal of pressure in my head. Tonight and last night.
My third eye is completely open, so I know it's not the pineal gland. It feels
like a bigger area, both around the pineal gland and behind it and on top of my
skull."

Open all psychic SIGHT centers,and open your crown.Or empower it.

Pressure is not bad,brother...PAIN isn't either.No pain no gain.But,if severe pain or discomfort kicks in,ask your Guardians,or Satan himself if the problem is very bad.

Always keep in mind.Satan is here.Go on with your meditations,and always ask for Demonic Help,in full Respect.Ask Satan your questions!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF THE OLD!
HAIL TO ALL SATANIC DEMONS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back