Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Satanist book/ bible

Jank

Is there a book full of information on being a SS like a book or bible? If so please share.

Please read my reply, you asked about this before and I answered it. There's no such thing as a buybull. Now the JoS site and the offline books in its store contain everything you need to know about SS. As I told you, either read the site, print the site, or buy the books from its store.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jank" <bassjank@... wrote:

Is there a book full of information on being a SS like a book or bible? If so please share.

Thank you, I mustve missed your reply last time.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spiritual Satanist book/ bible

Please read my reply, you asked about this before and I answered it. There's no such thing as a buybull. Now the JoS site and the offline books in its store contain everything you need to know about SS. As I told you, either read the site, print the site, or buy the books from its store.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Jank" <bassjank@... wrote:

" I lead the straight path without a revealed book,"
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:08 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spiritual Satanist book/ bible

--- In [email protected], "Jank" <bassjank@... wrote:

There is no single book.  Even the Satanic Bible is only a reference, not the absolute truth.  You are not looking at anything like the kike's Talmud, the xian LIE[/B]-ble, or Islam's Quran.  Nothing like that. However, we have something as good.  If anything, even better because it gets added to as new information becomes available (admittedly not very frequently, but it does get added).  This is called the Joy of Satan site.  There are links from there, including the 666 Black Sun site.  You can find links to other resources that I recommend reading even if they do not exactly agree with Joy of Satan. Also, I admit even this is not perfect, largely because the high priests and priestesses are so busy trying to provide guidance to new Satanists that they lack the time to get a perfect site.  The few questions left unanswered usually pertain to what happens when a person cannot trace their genealogy because of lack of resources or corruption (which could hide that one base of reptilian gene that could ruin everything), or what happens if someone finds something questionable like that in their genealogy.  But, even with this omission that I am sure will be corrected in time, Joy of Satan is far better than any Talmud, LIE[/B]-ble, or quran you are bound to find. Also, if a definitive book were[/B] ever written, it is impossible to see questions like these while writing it.  Imagine spending 20 years writing up a work like this, getting it printed, and then having tons of frequently asked questions like "What happens if I cannot positively identify my whole genealogy and there is kike blood coming from 20 generations upstream and I don't have any way of knowing it".  A book would leave that question unanswered; a web site would soon have the answers. Hail Satan![/B]

http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com/

Check here for JoS books.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jank" <bassjank@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back