Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual protective qualities of cats?

Tartarus Envoy

Do cats actually provide any level of spiritual protection? They have been revered in ancient cultures, especially Egypt, and the idea that cats give spiritual protection is rather famous.

Well, being an SS, don't rely on an animal for help and protection.
Cats are a gift and living lesson from Gods, yet unless the animal is highly advanced, it will be a cat still.

But know this: cats are known to take away sickness and disease onto themselves from their beloved humans. DON'T let them do it. They want good for you, but really, it's just better from all perspectives to heal and clean yourself on your own. It's hard for cats to process the energies they've taken from the sick, so in turn it results in cat getting sick.

And cats are good companions for those liking them, a protection from loneliness of sorts, so here's that I guess.

This stems from the fact that in ancient Egypt cats were associated with the gods. Association with the gods made cats bearers of qualities associated with the gods.

Protection, health and well-being. This was associated with the god Bastet and Sekhmet. On a spiritual level cats represent feminine energy, and energy, again associated with the Gods, mentioned earlier.

Cats, in addition to the "spiritual power" associated with the Gods, literally protected people, through their natural hunting instincts, warding off unwanted animals that gave them trouble.

Cats are a gift and living lesson from Gods, yet unless the animal is highly advanced, it will be a cat still.

But know this: cats are known to take away sickness and disease onto themselves from their beloved humans. DON'T let them do it. They want good for you, but really, it's just better from all perspectives to heal and clean yourself on your own. It's hard for cats to process the energies they've taken from the sick, so in turn it results in cat getting sick.

And cats are good companions for those liking them, a protection from loneliness of sorts, so here's that I guess.
Where in my post did I ever say I'm gonna depend on cats for protection? Also what do you mean by advanced cats? I'm not sure cats souls can be advanced like humans advanced their soul through meditation.

My cat can sense when I'm a bit down, and comforts me at these moments.
So she is protective of me in that sense at least. Lovely cat.

Where in my post did I ever say I'm gonna depend on cats for protection? Also what do you mean by advanced cats? I'm not sure cats souls can be advanced like humans advanced their soul through meditation.
The soul of a cat living with Haagenti daily in Orion, if incarnated on the earth would be a pretty advanced cat imo. I’m not sure exactly how that would change things if such a cat were in a person’s life, but I’m sure it would be much more impactful than a regular cat.

That's a joke, why so serious? ;)

😳 How did you mean that cats are known to take away sickness onto themselves? How? Intentionally? Or unintentionally? How?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back