Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual-Physical Weapons and amazing power

metaman91

I have to be honest, one the biggest reasons I came to the occult was because of TV (I also was born with my third eye open, and I could see auras as a child, plus i've always had prophetic dreams with the occasional vision)! Their I said it! lol I loved seeing the X-Men, Charmed sisters, and the characters of Heroes use their powers to fight. I would love to some day be able to throw energy balls, fly, levitate cars etc, in a physical battle field. Has any human been able to do this, without having to meditate for hours just to slightly move a pendulum? What are the "limits" (Theirs is no such thing as impossible in Satanism, therefore their is no such thing as limits) of the power of the the Gods/Goddesses? For example, How much can a person/Demon lift through telekinesis at their max. And no, I'm not trolling and i'm not a kid. I'm being dead serious. I would to be able to use my power on the daily basis as a physical weapon (I live in a rough neighborhood, and can't afford martial arts lessons)! Thanks in advance!

"Has any human been able to do this, without having to meditate for hours just to slightly move a pendulum?"

What I get out of this sentance, is that you're asking if there is an easy way around meditation. If you can get all these kinds of hollywood powers without having to sit around for hours meditating.
Firstly, that isn't what meditation is. You don't just sit around for hours.
And secondly, it seems like you're missing the point of Satanism. We don't empower ourselves so we can have all these kool abilities, like throwing fireballs and lightning at our enemies. We are learning to empower ourselves and rise ourselves to another level. To evovle ourselves.

When we apply consistant power meditation it dosn't only effect our soul. But also matures our minds. We grow mentally and realise what is more important. To empower and evolve ourselves and our souls, not to gain magical powers that we see in all the movies.

But finally, having said all that. Keep in mind. It is always good to have goals.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metaman91" <metaman91@... wrote:

I have to be honest, one the biggest reasons I came to the occult was because of TV (I also was born with my third eye open, and I could see auras as a child, plus i've always had prophetic dreams with the occasional vision)! Their I said it! lol I loved seeing the X-Men, Charmed sisters, and the characters of Heroes use their powers to fight. I would love to some day be able to throw energy balls, fly, levitate cars etc, in a physical battle field. Has any human been able to do this, without having to meditate for hours just to slightly move a pendulum? What are the "limits" (Theirs is no such thing as impossible in Satanism, therefore their is no such thing as limits) of the power of the the Gods/Goddesses? For example, How much can a person/Demon lift through telekinesis at their max. And no, I'm not trolling and i'm not a kid. I'm being dead serious. I would to be able to use my power on the daily basis as a physical weapon (I live in a rough neighborhood, and can't afford martial arts lessons)! Thanks in advance!

You misunderstood what I've written... I'm looking not for an easy way around meditation.. Meditation is relaxing and even blissful, not to mention it's essential for the soul. When I said "sitting around for hours" I was being dramatic, not literal. I understand the point of Satanism and becoming as the gods and the seriousness of this. However, a huge part of becoming a god is pleasure, being able to defend ones self, and not only having power, but being able to enjoy it. Psyckokinesis and other abilities is a good way to show how far you've came in your development. Not to mention these abilities are "gifts from Satan". I am extremely mature, esp for my age, however, god-like powers and the ability to control my life is far more important than immortatlity imo. Satanism is about balance, being hyperfocused on goals and being serious all the time is def counterproductive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

"Has any human been able to do this, without having to meditate for hours just to slightly move a pendulum?"

What I get out of this sentance, is that you're asking if there is an easy way around meditation. If you can get all these kinds of hollywood powers without having to sit around for hours meditating.
And secondly, it seems like you're missing the point of Satanism. We don't empower ourselves so we can have all these kool abilities, like throwing fireballs and lightning at our enemies. We are learning to empower ourselves and rise ourselves to another level. To evovle ourselves.

When we apply consistant power meditation it dosn't only effect our soul. But also matures our minds. We grow mentally and realise what is more important. To empower and evolve ourselves and our souls, not to gain magical powers that we see in all the movies.

But finally, having said all that. Keep in mind. It is always good to have goals.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metaman91" <metaman91@ wrote:

I so agree with what brother said bellow!
Since you cant afford any time of martial arts class
You could do mantras or squares to attract money
So u can do more things and legally get a weapon
Having powers is not abt just our selfs is abt fighting
This war and getting done wt needs to be done.
Reach godhead .*not everything s abt title.*
Or how much powers s there etc important we do our
Part fighting adavancing our selfs not bcz is abt us
BUT s for Satan !

Hail Satan!

High Priestess Myla Limlal

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metaman91" <metaman91@... wrote:

Agreed! Yes we should all aim to get empowered and reach Godhead so we can advance Satan's cause. Remember if you keep Satan first, He will keep you first. Its a give/take situation and we are here for our own purpose and to finish His work upon us and upon HIS Earth!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!1

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

BUT s for Satan !

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metaman91" <metaman91@ wrote:

I didn't missunderstand, it was simply an observation.

My point about our minds maturing wasn't me telling you you're being immature. I honestly agree, who hasn't wanted to have these kinds of powers. My point was that when we dedicate time and effort to regular power meditations, and we grow and evolve mentally. We see priorities clearer. I too couldn't wait to harness pyrokenisis or telekenisis, or have the ablility to control computers or fly ect. But after a while I realised what is more important than simply striving to achieve these things. There is something much larger out there to be looking toward, to be aiming for.

But also, as you said. It is about balance. A truly adept Satanist learns and masters all aspects of magic, and dosn't only focus on one. To be adept, one must be skilled in all areas. And as HP Myla, we are fighting a war, and it shouldn't be neglected. The destruction of His enemies is much a part of our true growth as empowering our souls is in the end.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Doe" <metaman91@... wrote:

You misunderstood what I've written... I'm looking not for an easy way around meditation.. Meditation is relaxing and even blissful, not to mention it's essential for the soul. When I said "sitting around for hours" I was being dramatic, not literal. I understand the point of Satanism and becoming as the gods and the seriousness of this. However, a huge part of becoming a god is pleasure, being able to defend ones self, and not only having power, but being able to enjoy it. Psyckokinesis and other abilities is a good way to show how far you've came in your development. Not to mention these abilities are "gifts from Satan". I am extremely mature, esp for my age, however, god-like powers and the ability to control my life is far more important than immortatlity imo. Satanism is about balance, being hyperfocused on goals and being serious all the time is def counterproductive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

I am figuring out my expanding power and range of abilities as I progress further especially with recent transformations... Listen to Myla and heed my words as well.. alas keep things like that to yourself when they manifest, they will make you a high profile target if you tell everyone and their mother. Alas, Myla brings a good point of fighting and advancing for Satan but consider this Brother.. we have Satan within us, the Great Golden Serpent known as the Kundalini, he is always with us Brother and advancing ourselves and fighting to defend ourselves, even save this planet, and possibly make a beginning for more amazing things than most would ever think, is for Satan in that sense, lest for ourselves as well. Think about it Brother... and enjoy advancement, I still am and wont stop, and regardless of rough patches there is no reason to let them get you down or hold you back, just push against the wind until the clear and still again. Good day to you.

Raven, Winds of Change

Hail Father Enki!Hail Azazel!Hail Enlil!Hail Asteroth!Hail Andras!Hail Asmosdeus!
Hail All the True Gods of Hell!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:02:28 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Spiritual-Physical Weapons and amazing power

BUT s for Satan !

Hail Satan!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Being extremely advanced in psychokinesis would be very usely in the war for Satan! You all seem to be very focused on what Satan wants, which as a Satanist, isn't a bad thing. However, as a Satanist, what we want is also very important. This is His Earth, but it is also ours!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Agreed! Yes we should all aim to get empowered and reach Godhead so we can advance Satan's cause. Remember if you keep Satan first, He will keep you first. Its a give/take situation and we are here for our own purpose and to finish His work upon us and upon HIS Earth!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!1

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

BUT s for Satan !

Hail Satan!

I definitely don't plan on telling too manly people about my goals! Not too many even know that i'm a Satanist. Being burned on the stake is not on my to do list! lol When people ask for my religious beliefs I tell i'm an athiest or spiritual :with a very hippy tone in my voice:. Sooo is going answer my question? lol
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Miller <jmiller4714@... wrote:

I am figuring out my expanding power and range of abilities as I progress further especially with recent transformations... Listen to Myla and heed my words as well.. alas keep things like that to yourself when they manifest, they will make you a high profile target if you tell everyone and their mother. Alas, Myla brings a good point of fighting and advancing for Satan but consider this Brother.. we have Satan within us, the Great Golden Serpent known as the Kundalini, he is always with us Brother and advancing ourselves and fighting to defend ourselves, even save this planet, and possibly make a beginning for more amazing things than most would ever think, is for Satan in that sense, lest for ourselves as well. Think about it Brother... and enjoy advancement, I still am and wont stop, and regardless of rough patches there is no reason to let them get you down or hold you back, just push against the wind until the clear and still again. Good day to you.

Raven, Winds of Change

Hail Father Enki!Hail Azazel!Hail Enlil!Hail Asteroth!Hail Andras!Hail Asmosdeus!
Hail All the True Gods of Hell!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:02:28 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Spiritual-Physical Weapons and amazing power

BUT s for Satan !

Hail Satan!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back