Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Guidance

handsareup

Spiritual GuidanceAs i study and read more and more Sermons from HP Maxine DIetrich of JoyofSatan Ministries, i am finding how similar my path is to hers. She explains how she was introduced to satanism through Anton Levey. Same for me, i read the “Satanic Bible” it made sense but enough for me to follow it. It wasn’t spiritual enough i was looking for something real. She ultimately did the same. She also explains she read books such “the lost writings of Enki” and “the ancient secret power of the flower of life vol 1 & 2″ in her early studies. The same thing happened to me. The book “the lost writings of Enki” called to me and was my first book i read where i felt i found something real. Then I was given the other books by a freemason. Again i found more information that is real and spiritual. Both however also have xian crap in them, however i can ignore those parts. It is fascinating to me how as i read more and more from JoS and Maxine that I am finding everything ive been looking for. Im learning what i longed to learn for so long. I can easily see that Satan guided me to this organization to give me the knowledge i so desperately needed. My questions are now turning into understanding and being put into action and practice. Thanks you Maxine Dietrich. Thank you Satan and the Gods of Hell. Heil Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back