Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Creation

Ethan Green

seeing as it's possible for powerful psychics to create things like weapons would it be possible with enough practice to be able to just make anything you want? say special suits of armor or extremely advanced technology?

i myself have been wondering on this for some time. i do believe it would be possible. but it would be on the borderline of impossible. so make something spiritual is would be nothing but energy. is that what you are asking? eneergy materials? or real world materials. like making a sandwich out of thin air? impossible as you cant create/ destroy energy (but i believe there is a way!) you would have to have the materials handy to create something, telekinesis would be used for this. then you would use the fire element to mend metals etc.   but yes you can make anything out of energy...but untrained people won't see it.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July, 2009 6:34:43 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Spiritual Creation

seeing as it's possible for powerful psychics to create things like weapons would it be possible with enough practice to be able to just make anything you want? say special suits of armor or extremely advanced technology?

Reading this email at work? Make a change with Yahoo!Xtra Jobs

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back