Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual attack or physical illness?

slailievenyara

Last night i was suffering a headache strong enough to make me want to rest, 30 mins after receiving it i whent to bed as normal, within ten mins i felt a tightened grip around my throat i began to pant and gasp i could breath but swallowing became diffcult, i got frigtened and uped my protection aura and also asked father for protection, it whent away...but within 5 mins the grip was back..and alot worser i also felt a tightened chest pain and a cord around my throbbing forehead tightening ever so, i began to hear and feel some others feelings..i felt urges to scream i begun to cry and shake and tremble..i didnt knw who or what this was, finally i asked father for my GD's protection within 2 mins i felt a scorching heat and relaxation the heat was based at my spine tailbone and remained for a good two hours, it engulfed by my whole spine and radiatied my whole body..i couldnt help but feel nervous and relaxed and somewhat tired , it felt like oversensitivty..i asked who this was and i somewhat saw in my head, GUSION, and i asked if he was my GD it replied not with words but with the heat..making me more relaxed so i thanked Gusion if this was him and thanked father for saving me..i later suffered heart attack like symptoms that later faded as i slept. Sorry for the legnth of the message, was a grey attacking me? was my prayer to father answered by gusion arriving? was the heat apart of a demon presence? THX!! =D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slailievenyara" <slailievenyara@... wrote:
Last night i was suffering a headache strong enough to make me want to rest, 30 mins after receiving it i whent to bed as normal, within ten mins i felt a tightened grip around my throat i began to pant and gasp i could breath but swallowing became diffcult, i got frigtened and uped my protection aura and also asked father for protection, it whent away...but within 5 mins the grip was back..and alot worser i also felt a tightened chest pain and a cord around my throbbing forehead tightening ever so, i began to hear and feel some others feelings..i felt urges to scream i begun to cry and shake and tremble..i didnt knw who or what this was, finally i asked father for my GD's protection within 2 mins i felt a scorching heat and relaxation the heat was based at my spine tailbone and remained for a good two hours, it engulfed by my whole spine and radiatied my whole body..i couldnt help but feel nervous and relaxed and somewhat tired , it felt like oversensitivty..i asked who this was and i somewhat saw in my head, GUSION, and i asked if he was my GD it replied not with words but with the heat..making me more relaxed so i thanked Gusion if this was him and thanked father for saving me..i later suffered heart attack like symptoms that later faded as i slept. Sorry for the legnth of the message, was a grey attacking me? was my prayer to father answered by gusion arriving? was the heat apart of a demon presence? THX!! =D
yes it does sound a bit like an angel attack and heat is one of the signs of a demon presence-you should continue to meditate and up the protection in your aura-keep fighting back.

hail Father Satan

THANKIES will do !!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 5, 2010 10:05:41 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Spiritual attack or physical illness?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slailievenyara" <slailievenyara@... wrote:

yes it does sound a bit like an angel attack and heat is one of the signs of a demon presence-you should continue to meditate and up the protection in your aura-keep fighting back.

hail Father Satan

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back