Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spirit sex

The same way you would with a human. Have to get to know him/her.
Hail Father Satan

On Friday, March 21, 2014 7:25 AM, "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:
  just a quick question how would i know if a demon is compatible with me or not?

Ok thank u.

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 9:06:45 AM, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:
  The same way you would with a human. Have to get to know him/her.
Hail Father Satan

On Friday, March 21, 2014 7:25 AM, "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:
  just a quick question how would i know if a demon is compatible with me or not?

You chose compatibility in this way: monogamous or polygamous God/Goddess. Then Satan chose a God/ess who wants and is more likely to you.

Basically tell satan what you want and be will give it to you. Just don't bite more than you can chew

ok how would i get to know a demoness, would i do through summoning or through other ways

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 2:19:38 PM, "modfreak00@..." <modfreak00@... wrote:
  Basically tell satan what you want and be will give it to you. Just don't bite more than you can chew

After you ask Satan and if he accepted, the Goddess will go to you supposing you are already spiritualy opened.

I am not getting any reply from my question, why?

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, March 22, 2014 8:25:44 AM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spirit sex

You chose compatibility in this way: monogamous or polygamous God/Goddess. Then Satan chose a God/ess who wants and is more likely to you.

Hey guys I've perform the ritual to have a goddess as my sex partner.and I can feel her presence.But there is nothing more.i can't even talk with her.any advice to open me up for further development in my relationship with her will be appreciated.and any pictures of Haures will be a great help.thanx 

Then you shouldn't have done it. Also Satan chooses when to allow humans to have a god/dess as a lover, and when your not spiritually open he pretty much will say no because it is unfair to the god/dess. They have feelings as you or I so how would you like to have a lover you can never be with because they can't see hear or even touch you. You might be getting tricked by the enemy. It's happen to me were they act like they are a lover but they are only an enemy trying to attach itself to you and ruin you. Next time before you rush into something have patience. 

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 10:58 PM, "sandaruwan.navod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey guys I've perform the ritual to have a goddess as my sex partner.and I can feel her presence.But there is nothing more.i can't even talk with her.any advice to open me up for further development in my relationship with her will be appreciated.and any pictures of Haures will be a great help.thanx 

Hey I am still a little confused about opening the chankra. Because where it's giving instruction to us beginners all it talks about it's closing it. Then if you need to the same thing almost to reverse it. What is it that I should do.

Your either trolling us or delusional. Haures is the wife of another Demon. It is extremely disrespectful to say your in a relationship with her. I suggest you read this http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post29752.html#p29752 

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 8:58 PM, "sandaruwan.navod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Your body needs to be comfortable and handle high amounts of electricity done through power meditation. Else you won't like the aftermath effects of spirit sex trust me..
And why do you need pictures of Haures? o_O 

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 6:56 AM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Open and empower your astral senses.

Here Kyle these links will show you how to open your chakras

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LDKRRazSI

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9pDtJd0tLf8aK4fUQQ

Next time make your own post asking a question though.
------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 4:04 AM PDT kylehenderson2892@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hey I am still a little confused about opening the chankra. Because where it's giving instruction to us beginners all it talks about it's closing it. Then if you need to the same thing almost to reverse it. What is it that I should do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back