Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spinning Chakras

<td val[/IMG]Cool pic!That's exactly what I visualized even before I saw your pic.Thanks for the confirmation.
Hail Satan!!
Brian
--- On Sat, 2/26/11, Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spinning Chakras
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 6:55 AM

i used to have trouble spinning and visualizing my chakras . and i know that lots of new people also have this problem. here is a picture that helped me alot.    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ewTLRnnrpqo/T ... hakras.jpg   just try to imagine them on your body like in the photo and spin them clockwise. the energies should be correctly directed to the heart. HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]A very cool pic, indeed.  I made it my desktop wallpaper.   Thoth

--- On Sat, 2/26/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Spinning Chakras
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 5:42 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]Cool pic!That's exactly what I visualized even before I saw your pic.Thanks for the confirmation.
Hail Satan!!
Brian
--- On Sat, 2/26/11, Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spinning Chakras
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 6:55 AM

i used to have trouble spinning and visualizing my chakras . and i know that lots of new people also have this problem. here is a picture that helped me alot.    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ewTLRnnrpqo/T ... hakras.jpg   just try to imagine them on your body like in the photo and spin them clockwise. the energies should be correctly directed to the heart. HAIL SATAN
[/TD]
[/TD]

Thanks for that.I spin mine counter clock wise also.In fact for the last year,I find myself doing everything the opposite of the way I did it before.For me more powerful.Sometimes I think we were taught all wrong.
Hail Satan!!

Sent: Sat, February 26, 2011 8:58:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spinning Chakras

But you should spin them in which direction works for you and empowers them, not certainly clockwise. I spin most of my chakras counterclockwise, except from my solar plexus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

i used to have trouble spinning and visualizing my chakras . and i know that
lots of new people also have this problem. here is a picture that helped me
alot.   
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ewTLRnnrpqo/T ... hakras.jpg

just try to imagine them on your body like in the photo and spin them clockwise.
the energies should be correctly directed to the heart.

HAIL SATAN

I'm a little confused... I've been spinning them like HP Maxine said to, using her pictures, which are like pyramids, not swirly circles....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for that.I spin mine counter clock wise also.In fact for the last year,I
find myself doing everything the opposite of the way I did it before.For me more
powerful.Sometimes I think we were taught all wrong.
Hail Satan!!

But you should spin them in which direction works for you and empowers them, not
certainly clockwise. I spin most of my chakras counterclockwise, except from my
solar plexus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@
wrote:

alot.
g

just try to imagine them on your body like in the photo and spin them
clockwise.

HAIL SATAN

informative as usual fire!thanks!i been wondering for quite a while but forgot to ask 8p
 hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

Sent: Sat, February 26, 2011 10:58:43 PM

But you should spin them in which direction works for you and empowers them, not certainly clockwise. I spin most of my chakras counterclockwise, except from my solar plexus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

alot.   

just try to imagine them on your body like in the photo and spin them clockwise.

HAIL SATAN

Yes, the chakras when stationary (sp?) are visualized as pyramids, but when you spin them you visualize them as vortexes getting lighter and lighter in color until they become white-gold when they reach speed of light.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

I'm a little confused... I've been spinning them like HP Maxine said to, using her pictures, which are like pyramids, not swirly circles....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

find myself doing everything the opposite of the way I did it before.For me more
Hail Satan!!

But you should spin them in which direction works for you and empowers them, not
solar plexus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@
wrote:

alot.
g

clockwise.

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Also the other important thing is they do not spin like the pic shows.The bottom spin up,the top spin down,the shoulders and hips spin inward.I like HP Maxines example of the equal armed cross.That is the best way to understand their movements.
Hail Satan!!
--- On Sun, 2/27/11, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 12:27 PM

Yes, the chakras when stationary (sp?) are visualized as pyramids, but when you spin them you visualize them as vortexes getting lighter and lighter in color until they become white-gold when they reach speed of light.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

solar plexus.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@
wrote:

alot.
g

clockwise.

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

I have been spinning them like vortexes, but pyramid-shaped vortexes, with the bottom ones drawing energy from the bottom going up, and the top ones drawing energy from the top going down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

solar plexus.

wrote:

alot.
g

clockwise.

HAIL SATAN

There is no such thing as a pyramid-shaped vortex. If you spin a pyramid fast enough it will look like a cone with no distinguishable edges.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

I have been spinning them like vortexes, but pyramid-shaped vortexes, with the bottom ones drawing energy from the bottom going up, and the top ones drawing energy from the top going down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

solar plexus.

wrote:

alot.
g

clockwise.

HAIL SATAN

What I meant was the the bottom chakras "point" up, and the top ones "point" down, as in, the energy is being directed towards the heart. They don't look like swirly circles facing the front of the body as is shown in the pic posted in this thread. Mine do become vortexes, but with the energy going towards my heart chakra, not looking like pin-wheels.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

There is no such thing as a pyramid-shaped vortex. If you spin a pyramid fast enough it will look like a cone with no distinguishable edges.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

solar plexus.

wrote:

alot.
g

clockwise.

HAIL SATAN

Okay, well, I was finally able to talk to my GD about it last night and he said I'm spinning my chakras correctly, and I trust him.

Hail Satan!!

solar plexus.

wrote:

alot.
g

clockwise.

HAIL SATAN

Well, he's your guardian, so I'm sure he knows best in this matter.
We're all different, so naturally our chakras will spin a bit
differently.

On 2/28/11, lydia_n_666 <liddynavillus@... wrote:
Okay, well, I was finally able to talk to my GD about it last night and he
said I'm spinning my chakras correctly, and I trust him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@...
wrote:

I have been spinning them like vortexes, but pyramid-shaped vortexes, with
the bottom ones drawing energy from the bottom going up, and the top ones
drawing energy from the top going down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Yes, the chakras when stationary (sp?) are visualized as pyramids, but
when you spin them you visualize them as vortexes getting lighter and
lighter in color until they become white-gold when they reach speed of
light.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@
wrote:

I'm a little confused... I've been spinning them like HP Maxine said
to, using her pictures, which are like pyramids, not swirly
circles....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@
wrote:

Thanks for that.I spin mine counter clock wise also.In fact for the
last year,I
find myself doing everything the opposite of the way I did it
before.For me more
Hail Satan!!

But you should spin them in which direction works for you and
empowers them, not
certainly clockwise. I spin most of my chakras counterclockwise,
except from my
solar plexus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo
<juquin_gallardo@
wrote:

i used to have trouble spinning and visualizing my chakras . and i
know that
lots of new people also have this problem. here is a picture that
helped me
alot.
g

just try to imagine them on your body like in the photo and spin
them
clockwise.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back