Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spells to improve certain skills?

ktrv

Is it possible to use spells or runes to improve certain skills like singing and what would be the best approach?

Like should i visualize and use the 3 steps of witchcraft to already see me singing better or what is the best solution?

Is it possible to use spells or runes to improve certain skills like singing and what would be the best approach?

Like should i visualize and use the 3 steps of witchcraft to already see me singing better or what is the best solution?
Okay, I'll just do my part here:

As far as I know, Venus controls voice and beauty, you can work with Venus for this:

Regarding rhythm, and music, and I think this is also connected to intonation, the Raidho rune (number 5) is suitable for the purpose:

To understand what the number of repetitions is:
The number for Raidho is five, so you would want to vibrate this rune for a number corresponding to five, such as fifty times for each session.
During the meditation, visualize the Raidho rune as you can. In time, when you open your mind, this can all be simultaneously. The rune should be shining with power.
Also, how planetary Squares (like that of Venus) work:

Personally I have never tried this, in my life I have decided to apply myself in things other than singing, such as the study of logic, strategy, combat, investigations, persuasion, etc. so while I could tell you how effective Uruz is for athletic ability, I can't tell you how effective Raidho is for this type of artistry. BUT, may I remind you that I think that to make good songs you need your songs to also have good lyrics. I think the Ansuz Rune (number 4) is suitable for the purpose:

Good luck with your dream! Even if I don't actively dedicate myself to this kind of art, music always accompanies me in the moments of my day, I don't have a favorite genre, I listen to different genres based on what I'm doing, as if I treated music as the soundtrack of my existence as well as out of passion for listening to it. If it weren't for people like you who cultivate this dream and carry it forward with perseverance, commitment and dedication, I think my life would be completely different... thank you personally for what you are doing!

Yes, than you should help this energy manifest, by taking physical steps towards this goal, in this case start singing. You won't ever be a good singer if you don't sing.

As far as I know, Venus controls voice and beauty, you can work with Venus for this:
Venus 1225
Regarding rhythm, and music, and I think this is also connected to intonation, the Raidho rune (number 5) is suitable for the purpose:
Futhark/Odin
To understand what the number of repetitions is:
The number for Raidho is five, so you would want to vibrate this rune for a number corresponding to five, such as fifty times for each session.
During the meditation, visualize the Raidho rune as you can. In time, when you open your mind, this can all be simultaneously. The rune should be shining with power.
Also, how planetary Squares (like that of Venus) work:
Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These
Personally I have never tried this, in my life I have decided to apply myself in things other than singing, such as the study of logic, strategy, combat, investigations, persuasion, etc. so while I could tell you how effective Uruz is for athletic ability, I can't tell you how effective Raidho is for this type of artistry. BUT, may I remind you that I think that to make good songs you need your songs to also have good lyrics. I think the Ansuz Rune (number 4) is suitable for the purpose:
Futhark/Odin
I can’t describe how thankful I am for the info you provided thank you very much and I hope you have the best.

may I remind you that I think that to make good songs you need your songs to also have good lyrics.
It’s almost 6 years of lyrics writing and i started to use that skill here for Satan.If you want check out the song i made on the forum:

I think my life would be completely different... thank you personally for what you are doing!
And people like you are the reason I have a motivation to continue :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back